IBM Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IBM Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.8

Technical Support Interview

Interview

An iq test then an English test. After that a phone interview was conducted. Then an online interview with the team leader. The interview lasted 20 minutes and asked about sql and Ubuntu related questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Performed a technical interview on the telephone and came in for a formal interview where I had to answer interpersonal questions. These were performed on separate days and you had to pass the technical to get to the next phase.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you encountered conflict in the workplace   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The first round was gd then telephonic interview. The interviewer asked questions related to what you have mentioned in resume. Then it was about why IBM. You should have good communication skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

4 processes- GD, speech on a particular topic, telephonic round ,hr round , all were valid and good though I didn't get after the 3rd round but still it was worth it. I gained confidence

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, demerits of network towers,women empowerment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

There were 3 round's of interview. Jam,hr and ops .In the first round they had asked to speak on any topic for 1 min,In the second round there was a general interaction with the hr and in the 3 round all technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• what are the activities you do in your free time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Interview

I was short listed from college and the interview was off campus. We went to IBM at 11am and the 1 round started at 11:30am. First round was basically to test communication which is why they told us to pick a topic to talk . The topic was given by them itself. Second round was held other day . Second round was HR round. They basically asked about basic networking and they check communication.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (New Delhi) in February 2018.

Interview

there were a total of 3 rounds- HR , telephonic , little bit of technical( asked some networking related concepts like what is an ip address, what is DOS attack etc

Interview Questions

• Was given a topic to speak on for about a minute plus introduction   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBM in February 2018.

Interview

First an HR interview about my general experience, other previous jobs, technical general knowledge, why do I apply here.
    Then a technical interview with the project manager.
    The last one was an interview with the people Manager.

Interview Questions

• SLAs and priorities in support, if I know to write SQL queries, query types.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through college didnt get selected. Interviewer was good. Telephonic round didnt go well. The question was tell about your best friend? your favourite dish? how did you get to know about the interview?

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very short and systimatic interview, includes screening, phone answering test, pen and computerized exam and a chitchat in the final interview whre salary and posible work location is discussed including benifits ang schedules. Contract signing follows rigth after if you agreed and is complete of the requirment.

Interview Questions

• What will you contribute to the success of the company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.