Samsung Electronics Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

The interviewer asked me to introduce my projects, and ask me problems about android. The problems are very fundamental. There are three rounds. First is HR, the following two rounds are technology.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (India, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

there are 2 interviews we were assesed based on the exam conducted and a techinal round and one normal hr round. they were quite easy mostly about your current project and abt the OOP concepts

Interview Questions

• no specific interview questions just basic ones related to oop and puzzles   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

On campus interview consisted of 5 rounds. An online coding round, followed by a technical group discussion. After this 12 students were shortlisted who had 3 face to face interview rounds.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in March 2014.

Interview

Few meetings for two different positions. 3-hour test and also some meetings 1 to 1.
    After that, I wait for 4 months for a response. And then they offer me the completely different position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

It was 3 hours online coding round question was on grids and we were allowed to use STL. Only people who solved all 50 test cases were called out of 19 shortlisted 4 were selected as a full time employee

Interview Questions

• Given n points to visit from starting point choose a starting point that will give min distance to all points   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tijuana, Baja California (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Tijuana, Baja California (Mexico)) in February 2019.

Interview

Primero fue la entrevista de Ingles, tienes que hablar en ingles y si dices que tienes un buen nivel te hacen un examen escrito donde tienes que escribir un ensayo y responder preguntas de at,in,on. Luego es la Algoritmica la cual es de DFS/BFS algoritmos, Especifica del area al que vas y ya.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.