Samsung Electronics Software Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Software Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.0

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in January 2016.

Interview

Applied at a job fair and heard back about two months later. The interview was for an internship with the GearVR group (Computer Vision and Graphics). The interviewer was very polite and called on-time. Questions weren't to specifically solve a problem or implement an algorithm, but more general questions about Java and C++ such as threading and memory management.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences between Java and C++. Describe Java's garbage collection. A bunch of questions about threads   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very easy on campus interview for internship. First round was a written test followed by 2 rounds of Personal Interviews. Both of the rounds were very easy, some basic and general puzzle questions and some SQL queries were asked.

Interview Questions

• Basic puzzle and aptitude questions and a few questions related to SQL   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in May 2011.

Interview

Resume screening.
    Technical interview (4 panels)
     - Presentation employer's career and skills.
     - Q&A
    Personality interview by HR (3 panels)

Interview Questions

• What's difference between
       - semaphore vs. mutex
       - thread vs. procss   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.