Content Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Content Analyst

Content Analyst Interview Questions

Content analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what do you expect to learn from facebook? (this was unexpected, not difficult)

5 Answers

i wish to learn more about content related job profile as i wish to pursue this line of work.

to learned many informations about my life

did you appply through randstad?

Calculate the PE ratio

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

about yourself ?willing to work in night shift ? some finance market questions and How long would you expect to work for us if hired? or plans for future studies

Finance Related Questions.

Finance Related Questions.

1 Answer

Questions on depreciation & type of depreciation methods and cash flow related few questions

2 Answers

There are many general question but they concerned more about the following scenario, As my background was Computer Science and I got wide knowledge, experience and Certification in Software testing. They actually claimed that my career path was not relevant for their posting. Even if they hire me, they though I might leave the company in middle if I find job in my software testing field which is my career path. Your career path & knowledge in Software testing doesn't have anything to do with content development posting. It doesn't make any sense , can you explain?

1 Answer

Almost all questions were median to difficult. The type of questions ranged from puzzles, situation reaction test, Demo question preparation, technical questions in my domain (data structures and algorithms), current affairs, sports and they even asked to do a case study analysis.

About myself About financial markets Current Affairs