Engineer i Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Engineer i Interview Questions

engineer i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Puzzle question: A Floating ship contains 1 stone , If I drop that stone in sea,,What will happen with water level??? Is it increase or decrease n why??

8 Answers

after long discussion... concluded that it will decrease..

nothing will happen

even i feel nothing will happen to the level.plz explain the ans.

1. Find vowels from the given string in the first round. 2. They provided small small c# programs for each sessions

5 Answers

Design a Data Structure SpecialStack that supports all the stack operations like push(), pop(), isEmpty(), isFull() and an additional operation getMin() which should return minimum element from the SpecialStack. All these operations of SpecialStack must be O(1). To implement SpecialStack, you should only use standard Stack data structure and no other data structure like arrays, list, etc.

4 Answers

Prove that limit theta tends to zero sin(theta) / (theta) tends to one?

3 Answers

You've a singly linked list where every node in the list has a field "random" which points to other node in the same list. Write a function to clone this list (create a new copy of the same). Don't use extra space (just the pointer variables are fine).

3 Answers

Find the longest palindrome in a string

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Programming Round: 1) Write a program count 1 to 50 number. Every multiple of 3 it should print " Manhattan " and Every 5 multiple it should print " Associate " and combination of 3 and 5 multiple. it should print "Manhattan Associate". 2) How to create class for Smartphone feature using oops concept. Databse: They Given Three table : shellar name,Customer,order: 1) find out all shellarename who ever purches Maruti car. 2) find out all shellername who ever purches Honda and indika car.

2 Answers

Joan and Jim agree to meet at the library after school between 3 and 4 p.m. Each agrees to wait no longer than 15 min for the other. What is the probability that they will meet?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

In the Technical Interview, as I was from computer science background. They tested by basic skills in coding and asked me to solve a number of puzzles. Then I was asked to briefly explain my projects. I think this is where they expect you to express yourself as much as possible. The HR round was chill. They just get to know you better and understand where you can fit the job role.

2 Answers

Every number between two twin primes is a number divisible by 6 can you prove it?

110 of 487 Interview Questions