Adobe Interview Questions

Updated 5 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,456 of over 1.5K interviews

Campus Recruiting24%
Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in Aug 2021

Interview

Three rounds in a day, first round on ds algo ,second round on designing , third round on ds and designing, Array and list related questions In 1st round, java basics, design was majorly targetted for ha kind of systems , 3rd round ds problem and design both

Interview Questions
  • Design google map , instagram etc,
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

ONE WORD - LOL. I had very high expectations wrt to the interview process and the questions which might be asked but it ended up bring a huge disappointment and a sheer waste of time. 1. Recruiters - stop calling the candidates a million times. Be respectful of their time. Communicate via email. Stay professional. 2. The interview panels sitting in the US think no end of themselves. Most of them have absolutely no knowledge on the said technology. They come from a different stream and think they are experts. DONT THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE EXPERIENCED, YOU KNOW IT ALL. 3. The interviewer was extremely biased towards his questions and my answers. He already had an opinion formed just by looking at my resume I guess. LOL. 4. The questions were super easy, simple and any fresher could crack them. Despite this, I am not sure what exactly is the expectations. LOL. 5. I'm glad I am not a part of this organization and will not be attending in the future and so goes to referring my colleagues. HR - Respect the time of candidates. Give them feedback once the interview is complete. Stop making us chase you. Make sure the US counterparts dont have an elephant in the meeting room. Act like professionals. Good luck.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Interview was amazing and can get a little experinece how interview will be conducted. First he has asked to introduce myself and then started asking coding questions which are little difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntūr

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe (Guntūr)

Interview

First was aptitude round and the second round is technical assessment with two coding questions and technical mcqs from dbms, computer networks etc. After clearing the second round there was technical interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Adobe (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Got an email from recruiter. A calendly invite was sent to select a slot. Interviewer was 5 minutes late. It seemed he has joined from mobile - understandable as it was late in the evening. Could not properly hear the interviewer as he was having a bad connection. I requested him to give me a fair chance. Interviewer was in general rude as while solving one of the questions he said he does not like solution and wants me to remove a line of code. He further said that nobody uses that particular syntax as it been ages that es6 is out. The syntax i am talking about is preserving the value of “this” in a variable and passing it the the inner scoped function while calling it in the script. He wanted me to use es6 syntax which I said has both pro and cons but he was reluctant that this syntax is no more in use. He seemed confused himself as he was not prepared to ask variations of similar question. Initially started with “max sum of contiguous sub array” and then moved on to “max sum of contiguous sub array in cyclic array” where in both he kept on changing the data set to add to confusions. His attitude seemed to be on the side “pass this interview if u can” . Biggest blow came towards the end of an interview where he commented on my attire. He without any permission commented that i should be wearing better cloths for an interview - I was wearing a cut sleeves and shorts. I mean this low was not expected from a multinational company like Adobe.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Round one was an mcq type with literature aptitude and coding n os basics Round 2 was a coding round with 2 questions one simple and the second one was though

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

5 rounds -> There were 3 technical and 2 hiring manager rounds. Questions were mostly related to js and some easy/medium dsa. mostly hand on coding and less oral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Polyfills of some js functions like filter, reduce, debounce, throttle, DSA ques related to binary search and sorting.

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via email and we discussed my resume and experience. Next, I had an interview with the hiring manager who asked questions about my experience. Both discussions were short.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior questions and asked about the work I did at my previous job.

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Recruiters don't communicate since after the 1st introduction call. After the interview, while you wait for the verdict, hand you over from one recruiter to another endlessly stating they are each very busy and someone else will reach out very soon. No one ever does.

Adobe

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Alien Dictionary (complete code) Arrange array in increasing decreasing pattern. (Just the logic) Find disjoint sets of n merging linked lists Nuts and bolts problem. Pure virtual and virtual functions in OOPS. You are given a stream of coordinates and for every point you have to tell if this point makes a square parallel to the coordinate axis. (complete code)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,456 Interviews