Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technical Lead Interview Questions

1,296

Technical lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions on Logarithms

3 Answers

I think they call employees just to do advertisement about their company. They are not in mood to hire anyone. They are posting the same profile opening on every portal from last 6 months. Is that possible that they did not find a suitable guy for 6 month ?

You are right! However, if it is about advertisement, they first need to get a better infrastructure.. they made us sit in basement where they have a small table for employees to have lunch. You can say it cafeteria. It was so suffocating down there as there were no AC or ventilation. Even when HR called me she had a table fan in her room. I don't know on what grounds they are gonna select a candidate as they call them, make them go through irrelevant written test then take them through HR round and ask them to leave for day. They actually do not conduct any relevant interview for the open position. This way they are never gonna close the position.

Had exactly the same experience today. Word by word the experience was same.

how can you represent a link list of different data types in each node

2 Answers

why we dont have multiple inheritance in java

2 Answers

You need to know everything in the world irrespective of your work experience...

1 Answer

Only asked two straightforward questions on db, which I answered correctly

1 Answer

Even a trainee software engineer or engineering students ask better questions.

1 Answer

What was the project you did on your final year of college?

1 Answer

1. About patterns Implemented in my projects. 2. Some Asp.net questions on scenario based.

1 Answer

Write program to get words in between [] of a string. ex: "I am employee my name is [Name1] and my designation is [designation1] and my role is [role\[abc\]]"

1 Answer

* how to handle pressure in workplace?

110 of 1,296 Interview Questions