Found 2,974 of over 3T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture is great and from day one you can tell you are cared about as an individual." (in 407 reviews)
- "great people and get" (in 295 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and one of the top silicon valley company to work with." (in 224 reviews)
- "Benefits are great and plentiful." (in 215 reviews)
- "Workday is really focus to preserve its key values and keep working environment employee friendly." (in 98 reviews)
- "This is Tech so turnover is expected but bad managers erode teams and cripple the ability to function." (in 105 reviews)
- "Revolving door of managers doesn't help and bad management choices have the sales teams focused on the wrong things." (in 89 reviews)
- "Middle management is horrible!" (in 23 reviews)
- "Long hours but this is understandable given company's stage of growth" (in 19 reviews)
- "No training." (in 18 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW24 Mar 2023Renewals ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPleasanton, CA
Everything you read about Workday as far as how they treat their employees are true. People Leaders ensure they are there to support you in your work and in your personal life. Workday has very smart and talented people, but they also have some of the most caring and compassionate people you will ever meet and work with.
There are no cons that i have seen or experienced.4
- 5.09 Aug 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee
there are n number of pros
none as of now. everything is goodWorkday Response2mo
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working at Workday. Our goal is to create an open and diverse culture at Workday and we value feedback like this as we strive to become an even better company for our Workmates!
- 5.01 Jul 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Company has a good culture.
Exposure is not really great to catch upWorkday Response3mo
We appreciate the time given to provide this feedback, and very much see this as a gift. We are pleased to hear you've enjoyed our company culture. Thank you for your honestly and transparency - it continues to make Workday the place we are proud to work at.
- 5.031 May 2023Customer Success StrategistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Benefits Care for Employees - Vouchers, Breakfast/Lunch served, Transport service Work Life Balance Opportunities
Nothing I can think of for now
- 3.07 May 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Good food and travel facility
Lot of unstability. It seems profitability is only in focus for India office. Team mates are disappearing one by one due to tough decisions. So if someone wants stable company then it is not right choice.2
- 5.017 Apr 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
A company that actually takes great efforts for the well being of their employees. You are encouraged to learn new tools, awesome trainings provided. Workmates here always support you. Managers help their teams grow. Above all, managers want their teams to have a good work life balance
We all learn from our mistakes - have seen people learn and improve - No major cons
- 1.08 May 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
1. Breakfast, lunch, coffee 2. Transport
1. Bad culture (too much politics) 2. No Security 3. No compensation change 4. No appreciation of work 5. Late night calls (8:30-11pm IST) 6. No timing of anything.6Workday Response5mo
Thank you for taking out the time and sharing this feedback. At Workday, we strive to provide a positive and supportive work environment where everyone feels valued and included. We take all feedback seriously and would urge you to utilize the available channels for Workmates to raise concerns directly. These include our weekly Peakon survey questions, our Employee Relations mailer (firstname.lastname@example.org), and our SpeakUp reporting hotline where concerns can be raised anonymously.
Hi Fishes Have discussions with the HR in Workday They have offered me 17.5 fixed plus 1.75 variable and 20k dollars worth of stock vested over 4 years and the pf contribution of the employer is outside of the base ctc Is it fine, my initial ask was 20 fixed but if I consider the stocks it goes as 23 lpa the whole ctc Is it ok Cctc 12 fixed + 10% variable Tech stack (IAM, sso,oauth,saml , oidc, pingfed)
Workday Reviews FAQs
Workday has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 3,352 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Workday to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
81% of Workday employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Workday 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.