Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

technical and domain knowledge of the oracle application development framework. Previous work experience. Interview will be by Skype call. Two people will be asking technical and business process. final round will be HR about computation .

Interview Questions

• Oracle ADF Technical experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Good process.Slightly long but once it is in place everything flows smoothly. There are 3-5 rounds depending on the position you apply for. Fairly simple yet basic questions. The skills interview is the main round which one should prepare for thoroughly. The background check too is extensive.

Interview Questions

• Database and SAP BODS questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Normal technical interview followed by HR interview. Technical interviews can be tough at times.
    Process is easy and simple. Very easy to land your job. Four technical internviews followed by HR interview

Interview Questions

• They do not hire to people who needs sponsorship for VISA. Green card is must so they will ask about it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Extremely good .

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hartford, CT (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Waste of everyone's time. Could have been so easily avoided. Both the hiring manager and a Sr dev in the room. They have my resume, but proceed to ask me questions on technologies which are NOWHERE on my resume.

Interview Questions

• A ton of questions, about technical areas I have no experience in. Please note, I had been careful to inform the "talent acquisition" person beforehand, the areas where my expertise is, and what I do not know.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2019.

Interview

They gave me a call and asked me some basic HR questions which went well. They said they call me back. And they never did. I get the feeling the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing.

Interview Questions

• What is your job experience.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. Initial call with the recruiter where they ask about skills, interests and basic hr questions. Then there is a technical assessment with a regional engineer who is the head of a team, or a couple of teams that lead various efforts. That wasn't too hard.
    The projects they had, and the particular division I was going applying for had very interesting work and a cool technology stack. However, they are very cheap. For my experience and skills, I was being offered something below 6 figures, which I thought was ridiculous considering my profile. The role requires travel as well, although everything is paid for, it's still a bit inconvenient. Anyways, the turn down was the salary they offered. I considered it an insult and decided to move on. I think it's a good company for entry level candidates who just graduate, for a well-established engineer, who has good skills, there are so many better opportunities out there.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions and object-oriented vs functional programming.   1 Answer
    • Database Questions. Normalization, Indexing, SQL vs NonSQL   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

easy process with basic java concept.
    Hiring process was fast. Got an email regarding the phone screening.
    Has a phone interview which i cleared. Then an onsite interview in 2 days then a call from the HR. Very easy process overall

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

Interview

Overall interview process went very well. I was able to finish all technical discussions with positive feedback. But could not accept the offer as the salary expected was not offered.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked related to .Net framework, Linq, EF etc. And all of the items were discussed in detail/in depth.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

The first phone interview was with the recruiter who basically explained the position and asked basic questions about my resume. Second interview was via phone and was technical. Questions were very easy. The last interview was a one on one with the manager. He asked some technical questions and other behavioral ones. I will find out if I get an offer soon.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.