Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2020.

Interview

It was back in 2005. Well organized and managed.I have to go through so many rounds of interview. There was a technical round, aptitude test, group discussion and HR interview

Interview Questions

• Didnt remember. It is been so many years. I have to go through so many rounds of interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was JAM in the first round along with some technical questions. It was all easy. Then for the 2nd round it was HR related. They wanted to hire as many entry levels as they can.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2019.

Interview

2 Behavior Interview and 1 Case Interview was the requirement for me. No technical interview that I have had to take. I did it online so the first two were simply just phone calls and the third was a interview through HireVue.

Interview Questions

• First interview was fairly general questions, along the lines of describe a time where...etc.
      Second interview was more related to the resume.
      Case interview was standard.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First round is aptitude round it consist of logical reasoning, quantitative, and verbal questions. And next round is technical and hr round, in this round they asked about our project and some technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2019.

Interview

One hour long interview with a very boring interviewer. Even though it was scheduled for an hour, it lasted about 45 min. The interviewer didn't seem too excited about working for Accenture when I asked him questions about his job. He asked basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time working with a difficult team member. `   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I interviewed on campus with Accenture for a first round interview. The interview process was pretty straightforward. They asked me a series of behavioral questions for the first 30 minutes or so and than gave me time to ask them questions for another 15. The behavioral part was standard, and than the asking questions part covered all the things I wanted to ask and than we just chatted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to leverage your electrical and computer engineering degree outside of academics.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

Interview

I applied online through my university's career center portal and I also applied online on their website. The next day, I got an email indicating that I was selected for an interview. The first round interview was all behavioral, no technical questions. Asked me standard behavioral questions and questions about my resume. I was told the second round was a case interview, although I did not get selected for the second round.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of your brain is social and what percentage is technical?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2019.

Interview

Someone from Accenture reached out on LinkedIn and in days I was scheduling a Skype interview. The interview with the Talent Acquisition was fine and we scheduled a interview with the Hiring Manager for a Technical Interview. That interview was one of the worst I had so far. It was as if the interviewer had a reference book open. The questions were formulated in a really broad way. If you answered something that is technically right but out of what they wanted you to answer, they'd lecture you about it like you gave the wrong answer. The feeling I got from the interview is that they want someone that memorizes everything. Having an understanding of things doesn't matter, you need to be sharp as a blade and read their minds. If you never worked with the tools they use but understands how things work you don't stand a chance unless you memorize everything or have google open in a tab.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a file existing inside a Tomcat's conf folder.   1 Answer
    • Tell me a important file in Maven.   1 Answer
    • Tell me tags, other than dependencies, that are located inside a pom.xml.   1 Answer
    • How do you implement a test case on JUnit   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2019.

Interview

They went to my campus. Got two phone interviews, mostly behavioral. After performing really good on the interviews the recruiter sent me an email that they wouldn't move forward with me because although having a lot of experience and performing well in the interviews, I didn't met the minimum GPA requirement.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions, talk me about yourself, your experiences, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Technical Round, Managerial Round, HR Round. Technical Round will be conducted by Senior and experience person in Company. College Campus Interview process is very good and is mostly conducted in college campus.

Interview Questions

• It varies from Interviewer to Interviewer and also related to technology you have worked on.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.