Globant Android Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant Android Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in December 2015.

Interview

2 technical followed by one HR. All rounds are face to face. One day process and took 2-3 hours.
One or sometimes two technical interviews.Location for the interview was Pune office

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

It was a scheduled interview. First round was a written round having few multiple choice questions which we had to complete in 30 mins, it was non elimination round. Next there was a face to face interview which took around 1.5 hr. After 2-3 days I had a HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• Encapsulation & Abstraction
      RX Java, RX Android
      Constraint Layout
      Retrofit
      Strict mode   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinjewadi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Hinjewadi) in October 2017.

Interview

I had an interview on 7th Oct, 2017. It was a F2F interview with 2 brief Technical rounds.
    - Core Java + Android questions were part of 1st round, and Detailed Android questions for 2nd round.

In first round-
    - Core Java Questions as were BASIC like static and final keyword?
      CREATIVE like take an object from surrounding and explain OOP feature?
      TRICKY like class implementing multiple interfaces having same method name?

- Android question were focused more focused on WHY, WHAT IS THE REASON instead of What it is and how it is used?
       Question like why we need to define Android components in Manifest file?
        Why are there so many lifecycle methods in Fragment?
       Why do we need a custom Broadcast Receiver?

I didn't made through the 1st round, though the interview experience was GOOD.

Interview Questions

• class implementing multiple interfaces having same method name?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in December 2015.

Interview

I have received call from HR , Scheduled f2f interview . 1st technical round was conducted and then 2nd technical + manageral round.After than Quick introduction of Globant for around half hour.
    Both the rounds had taken 45mins and 20-25 mins respectively.HR discussion and released offer letter on next day.

Interview Questions

• About the services and Intents   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Globant (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in December 2014.

Interview

First the HR employ ask you for your resume.

The HR checks the information and if you are qualified for the position.

Later you have a phone call with HR, that interview has the goal to know if you fit with the company values and your English level (This for Latin America countries, and MUST be intermediate level at least).

After that interview you schedule a Tech interview. That interview is very very simple if you had two years of experience with Android.

The interviewer on the Tech interview rank your seniority level, with that rank the HR sends you a job proposal. You can negotiate the amount of the salary.

Interview Questions

• You have an Activity, and you implement push notification, when you receive a notification, and you tap on it, the PendingIntent launched point to your Activity. If you open a notification, and your Activity is visible in that moment, in which method of the activity you receive the intent with the information of the push message?   3 Answers
    • Describe the full life-cycle of an Activity.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in July 2013.

Interview

I Had 2 Rounds, Nice Experience. Candidate needed to be well versed with internals, and he need to able to negotiate well with offer. Having hands on experience with multiple technologies helped me really well.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neuquén (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Globant (Neuquén (Argentina)).

Interview

Me contactaron a través de linkedin, respondí 4 meses después porque o había visto el mensaje, aún así seguían interesados, las entrevista fue cómoda, fueron muy amables y cordiales.

Interview Questions

• Como fue la evolución de la gestión de permisos en android?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Si, muy bien

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.