Infosys Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 15 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 337 of over 10.6K interviews

Employee Referral25%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Infosys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

It was only 1 round,They asked everything mentioned in my resume very politely. I got selected because I was little bit prepared from which projects I did,java basics,framework basics,frontend basics and they have explained the answer to me which I couldn't answer. After that on the same day they informed me that I was selected then had talk with hr regarding salary information and job details.

Interview Questions
  • Asked core java questions,JDK,jvm,stream, annotations in spring and hibernate and angular js
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Infosys (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

I applied through employee reference in May-2021. The interview was about 45min. First-round was technical which is video conferencing. On the same day, I got a mail from the Talent Acquisition team regarding you got selected and your HR round is schedule on next week.

Interview Questions
  • Java 8 features? HashMap internal working? How do you handle exceptions? Which Logging mechanism do you have used in your project? Why spring boot instead of spring? Execution flow of HTTP request in spring boot? The domain of your work? In Which methodology have you working? (waterfall, agile, etc.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Infosys (Bangalore)

Interview

1st round was technical it was moderate interview and second round was also technical and last round was HR. All the rounds finished in a day.HR were vey kind .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Process took 2 days. First round was Phone call (just intro),Second was Technical ,third was also Technical ,HR last . They will ask from your resume. Overall experience was good. All the best.

Interview Questions
  • Go through your resume. You should know everything about your Resume.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied for Java/Spring boot. 1. Applied on Infosys Career Portal 2. Got the Email, filled up the necessary details related to interview date & sent. 3. Got a call from HR, regarding the timing of the video WebEx Interview. 4.Attended the Interview 5.Got a mail regarding profile pic, Scholastic form, Passport. 6.Got a call from HR for HR interview, salary negotiation. 7.Got the offer after 9 days of HR interview. 8.Downloaded Infy launchpad, accepted the offer All the question were related to resume, the interview was the most right interview, no absurd questions. The whole process was really smooth.

Interview Questions
  • JVM Architecture,OOPS,String constant pool, Garbage collection, Collections API.Dependency injection, @controller annotations etc.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi) in Apr 2021

Interview

There were only 2 rounds. 1st technical round : Its a 30mins interview. Mostly questions from your past experience. 2nd HR discussion : Verifications on academic qualifications, work experience and salary discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview. 1st was technical round were the questions were regarding Android development and Kotlin language. 2nd round was HR were the salary negotiations and notice period are discussed. Both the process were pretty simple and clear.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Basics of kotlin Language Basics of Android development Process i follow to develop an app like models and methodology Questions on Architecture pattern and use of architecture pattern

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai) in Mar 2021

Interview

One round of Technical Interview for 30-45 mins followed by HR.Basic questions in technical round and In hr round description of role.HR round more like a discussion. Call from HR after cleaning technical round in within 2 days.

Interview Questions
  • What is a difference between Spring and Spring Boot. Differences between Java and Spring Boot What is serialisation Final method class and variable Design Patterns, Core Java, IOC in spring

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process spanned a month and a half. The process had 2 interviews. The first was a technical and the second an HR interview. In the technical interview, they ask questions on topics related to the resume and the domain of the applicant (ex. civil/electrical/mechanical/cs engineering). Additionally they also ask for project and technology preferences. In the HR interview, salaries and work location preferences are discussed. Overall the interview process was very smooth and easy. The only preperation required is preparing to explain any question posed on the nuances and details of resume entries. I would recommend glancing over common IT products such as SAP/Oracle/Salesforce and understand how they can help businesses.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about supply chain? How can data analytics help in supply chain operations? Which IT products are commonly used for supply chain?

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune) in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied through the portal. The complete processing will take 3 weeks. Hr team is so supportive throughout the process. Answered all the queries related to hire process. Due to covid technical interview arrange through video conference, interviewer's make you comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • All technical questions related to angular like services, directives, data- binding etc
1 person found this interview helpful