Infosys Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2,509 Interview Reviews

2.4

2,509 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Basking Ridge, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Absolutely Horrendous HR. Applied online, Interview process took 3+ Weeks. Was told on phone I received an offer. Offer letter was never sent even though I sent emails asking to release the offer. Terrible Company who favors Indians, and bad HR. Avoid at all costs!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter contacted me by phone, talked about background and role of the position. Then set up a video interview the following week. During the video interview, the employee were able to see me, however I was not able to see them. Questions asked were pretty basic background questons about specific roles and duties. There were some technical questions as well.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Application process took 3+ months. First round was a call with HR to go over resume/experience see how it would be relevant to the job. If you get past that they look to schedule a video interview with one HR employee and four other employees from the department you will be working in, sometimes only they can see you because they do not have their cameras on. This interview consisted of more talk about resume, some behavioral questions, and questions about experience with any programming languages. If you have any programming experience make sure you can explain what you've learned i.e., concepts, past programs, etc. This part was a tad bit difficult because of accents and video connection, it was hard to understand questions being asked. After this HR never got back to me until about three weeks after asking for another interview, never took it, but it was going to be the same video format interview again and probably lead to an in-person interview if I did well.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, Questions about Java, its concepts, OOP. Google 'Infosys Systems Engineer Interview' you'll find all you need.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

its a web cam interview and we can see them but they cannot see us and they have asked questions related to java pl/sql and unix etc. they were not sure about the pattern of interview and so they went ahead directly with the pattern they liked. Finally they hang up saying they are running out of time.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in December 2012.

Interview

It was a campus interview. After a very simple aptitude test, I (one of a total of 60-70 others from my college) was called in for the interview. It was quite laid back, the interviewer asked me where I was from, about my family and what I liked doing. It was very conversational and did not feel like an interview. I guess they were looking for communication skills, how good or at ease you were at holding a conversation.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Got the offer through campus placement. The interview was for a duration of 25 minutes. First had an aptitude test, then was asked and about scenario based problem solving.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Boulder, CO (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Overall, the whole hiring process took about 3 weeks and consisted of 2 phone interviews. I was contacted by an HR representative through linkedin. A week or so later, I was emailed by another representative for a phone interview. The first phone interview was about 20-30 minutes and consisted mainly of behavioral questions and a few higher level technical questions about OOP methods. A week later, I had a second online interview with the hiring manager who asked questions about Agile development. The interview process overall was pretty simple, and I heard back from the company with an offer the following week.

If you brush up on your projects and really study the basics of programming methodologies and OOP concepts, the interview should be a walk in the park. Everything was pretty straightforward, and the HR is responsive.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was first scheduled to take place in Jersey city then delayed and was scheduled for Saturday (webcam interview).The interview started after 45 minutes of the scheduled time.

Interview was easy asked more behavioral questions like tell me about the last presentation you gave?

The interviewer didn't even go through my resume (that is what I figured from the questions he asked)there were certain instances when i felt he wasn't even.

Interview Questions

• Technical:Define OOPs concept from java , difference between interface and abstract classes, what is DDL(SQL)
      Behavioral:Last presentation you gave?Conflict while working in team etc   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in July 2011.

Interview

easy interviews. no technical questions were asked
    good training for 6 months later.
    easy first round written tests and later easy 1 on 1 interview with a manager.
    the offer letter was immediately given at the end of day.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was through campus placement that i got the offer. The wait for the interview was very lengthy as they hired around 348 people. The interview was not for a duration of 25 min . First we had a written round where some puzzles were given for solving.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.