Infosys Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2,537 Interview Reviews

2.4

2,537 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were 2 steps to hire on campus -
A written test consisting of quantitative reasoning
A in person interview

Very approachable senior person interviewed with sensible questions, Great experience overall
Post interview, received acceptance next day
Had to do background check, medical test and proof of qualifications and passport

Interview Questions

• Interest in company
    Example of a challenge faced
    How did you try to solve it   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It is very easy. Just an HR as I was recruited from college. It was just 10 minutes interview. First you have to give aptitude test which is bit difficult, but if you study well from previous aptitude qs, you will get through.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the projects worked on   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were two rounds. First was a off campus aptitude test this test was good. I was told I was in top 20 among 200 applicants. Next was the HR round this was pretty basic. But the whole process was long I gave the interview in September heard from them in November and joining was in January.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to a different location. basic questions   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy. there were only behavioral questions and more about my resume. It was a go-to meeting round there were to recruiters on call. anyone can clear the interview, be confident

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgeport, CT (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied to the Systems Engineer position which I believe I found on indeed.com. A recruiter contacted me and asked if we could set up a webcam interview with a time that I wasn't entirely unavailable, but I would be at work. I replied asking if any other time was available, no reply was given. Instead I received an invite for the proposed time. I decided to work from home so I can accommodate the interview. Interview day comes, I call the number provided and I interrupt an already ongoing interview, I hang up and call back a few minutes later. The interview process starts and I respond to a few generic questions (tell us about yourself and your current role, day to day duties, etc). The interviewers ask me what shifts I would be available for, I tell them first shift and they reply saying first shift starts @ 6am. They then ask me if I'm familiar with call centers and how they function, I reply and then start to wonder which position I'm applying for. I kindly ask what position I'm applying for and they say it's for a Level 1 help desk/call center position. At this point I'm upset/dumb-founded and say that I was under the impression that the interview was for a Server Engineer position which I had originally applied for. They reply that no, it is for a call center position. I state that I would prefer not to take up any more of their time because I am not seeking an entry level position and we end up parting ways shortly thereafter. The entire process baffled me, I was upset that a large company such as Infosys did not do their due diligence and interview someone for a position they did not even apply to. I understand mistakes are made but it's frustrating.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2015.

Interview

for campus interview
    First round is Online test - multiple choice - some Questions are technical and some are logical ( like cat exam and study)
    For Non campus placements second round is : group discussion
    third round is technical interview + HR interview or technical interview
    fourth is HR round.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2015.

Interview

I dropped off my resume at a career fair. The representatives from Infosys were very crass and unpleasant, so I decided not to apply to any positions. However, they emailed me later saying my resume seemed like a great fit so they scheduled an online interview.

During the interview there were two employees communicating from India via webcam. Neither introduced themselves. Both had broken English and I had to ask for questions to be repeated constantly. They asked me only trivial, basic technical questions, like "What is an integral?--What is a vector?--What is HTML used for?" even though my degree is in chemical engineering from a top 10 university in America and I have prior work experience involving coding. It was very clear that they did not look at any of the materials (resume, cover letter, transcript) they asked me to submit. I was asked no behavioral or work experience questions. I interviewed for four positions from my school's career fair and this was the only one that felt like a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why is object oriented programming more common than function programming?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. the first round was aptitude. Mostly mathematical and logical reasoning questions from R.K. sharma. next was the english section. It was slightly difficult. The were questions on grammar, parts of speech, comprehension questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was a campus interview. The interview lasted for around 30 minutes. The HR asked briefly about the various projects I worked on, future career plans etc. The interview was as expected

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Company came for on-campus placement. All eligible students were asked to take a aptitude test. Nothing difficult basic maths and logical reasoning. Students who cleared test had to give a non technical interview which went on for like 5-10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• None, pretty easy aptitude test and no questions related to computer science were asked in interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable offer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.