Find jobs for Systems Engineer

Infosys Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,425 of over 10.6K interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

my experience of infosys interview was very good . Nice company which take care of workers a lot . some difficult type of questions were also asked there but overall the interview was nice.

Interview Questions
  • aptitude and coding based questions were asked
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Very well conducted,with the interviewer personally trying to get to know me.He was extremely approachable and understanding,and infact,I actually learnt a lot during the interview.Professionally conducted with a personal touch.

Infosys

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Aptitude test followed Campus interview with technical and HR questions. Aptitude test had quantative and qalitative questions. Got results the same day. Next day technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

they asked all about project that was done and technical questions about c, c++ and object oriented programming concepts and dbms concepts. they asked how is the project helpful in future

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Calcutta)

Interview

I applied through HACKwithinfy and got shortlisted for further interview. There were two rounds for hackathon. After that, we were shortlisted for interview. The process took atleast one month. It was one to one interview session and also the coding problems were to be written on paper.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Applied through campus placement. Overall a pleasant experience, the company makes sure that prospective employees feel comfortable at each stage of the recruitment process. The interviewer was patient and knowledgeable. I was asked fairly basic questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

A two to three day process with test and interview. Test included aptitude and technical skill checking and interview about 15-20 mins. Questions regarding project and other known technical terms.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions related to dbms, c, basic computer knowledge

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

I joined the interview 5 minutes early. The interviewer didn't ask any HR questions or even asked me to introduce myself and started asking technical questions right away. I was nervous at the beginning and didn't answer 2 questions but after that, I answered most of my questions but the interviewer kept saying that he isn't satisfied with my answers and was saying you still didn't answer the early questions correctly. Overall it was a bad experience for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

15 min process for tr and 15 for hr and i seleceted both and got offer letter. The interview is very easy and i did not feel any difficulties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Interview started with Aptitude test. It was followed by technical /HR interview. The interviewer asked mostly about my project in Engineering in detail. Asked few basic questions about data structures.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,425 Interviews