Infosys Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Simple phone call, very straightforward, spoke to one of the execs and they were very friendly and got to the point of talking about the position and what it entails. very multinational etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (West Hartford, CT (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Interviewed on-site for the initial interview. There were a lot of candidates at one time. Treated very nicely and professionally. Relaxed atmosphere. Met with 2 interviewers at a time. This was a conversational style interview and the questions were related to the role I was applying for. They did not ask the out-of-the-box generic interview questions like "Describe your greatest weakness". They also did not challenge my answers, but politely asked for more detailed information if there was something they wanted clarified.

Interview Questions

• Describe the methodology I used and what the day to day work for my role looked like.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hy-Crest, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Hy-Crest, MD (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. It took them about a week to call me up about my suitability to the role and HR screen. She had sent me a threatening email to withdraw my candidature if she cannot reach me one more time and asking me to call her right away! She claimed she called me multiple times and couldn't reach me on the number from which I had dialed her. I was getting all other calls alright! Anyway, I took her word for it.
    She said she would call me back if hiring managers want to speak to me further. Sure enough, 15 days later I get a call saying that I have to take the interview the very next day. I had a prior appointment but she insisted that it needs to happen the very next day since it was an urgent requirement and needs to get closed right away. I agreed.
    So the Skype interview was set up and it was pretty straight forward and simple. I emailed her a couple of days later asking if there was any update. She didn't respond. Typical Infy HR! I reached out a week later, no response. Not even a "No you are not selected." I emailed her 2 weeks later, nope. Nothing. Basic courtesy to let people know especially considering they push you so much to take the interview right away! Pathetic!

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2015.

Interview

Horrible..I was interviewed for a position and all interviews were done good, spoke to the HR on salary part too as I was selected..few days later they said the position went on hold and then got canceled. Later on They scheduled my interview 3 times for 3 different positions and no one showed up for the interview. No one even have courtesy to respond to the meeting invite email informing no interviewer is available or something..They claim to be CMM level bla bla company..

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

1 day long process
    HR round is generally a week later
    offer is rolled out over the email
    negotiations happen over the phone
    Roles and responsibilities are explained during the HR round
    Technical rounds are pleasant. They have arrangements for refreshments

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Rockville, MD (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First HR interview was in the middle of January. Followed up by two phone project management interviews (no face interviews). Easy project management questions.
    HR is pretty slow. Got an offer of 100K. Couldn't negotiate. Declined.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate in future?   1 Answer
    • How do you treat PMBOK?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

This was professional and more than anything an interesting discussion. Most questions were technology related. Other than that, I was asked if I am comfortable in different types of projects.

Interview Questions

• Type of development environments used in the past   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Great. Totally transparent. I joined Infosys as a fresher. The exam consisted of 10 puzzles. Then once I cleared it I had an in person interview. The interviews were relatively simple. I loved the overall process though.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

All routin tin question and answered. More waiting time. Salary nigeotiation is less . Many rounds of discussion. Feedback is not faster. Was tired of waiting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.