Infosys System Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Infosys

3,133 Interview Reviews

2.4

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I was placed at the campus selections.
The process had one analytical round. There were multiple choice questions with either one or more correct answers. There were cut offs for each sections. The next round was technical and HR together.

Interview Questions

• OOPs concepts - What is Inheritance and polymorphism. Give scenarios in real life where you'd use them   1 Answer
  • SQL basics - Talk about kinds of joins and why each are advantageous   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

First you have to clear the aptitude round, then they will call you for your tech/hr interview. As a mechanical engineer they won't except much on programming language. They will just see if you are capable of being trained or not.

Interview Questions

• hr: why Infosys
      .why it industry
      .can you work for long hours
      .tell me about yourself
      .what was your biggest achievement
      .if you are assigned a project how will you handle it   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Standard interview process like most Indian companies.The selection process had 2 steps - an aptitude test and an HR round .Aptitude test was basically quants and vocab,HR round was easy standard stuff

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First-round - Aptitude Assessment. A bit lengthy. Question mix of RC, verbal, quants and logical reasoning. RC's were a bit lengthy.
    Fairly easy. Simple questions on SDLC and java.
    On-campus interview
    And some behavioral questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Had an online assessment test consisting of aptitude and English skills questions. Not much difficult. I passed the test.Then had a HR Interview. Pretty straight forward questions.Then got mail with the offer letter.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

On campus interview process. first round was analytical multiple choice questions : very easy. in interview, they asked oops concepts, basic java questions, data structures, algorithm. 15 minute interview in total

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There are different sets of online question paper, the girl sitting besides me had different set of questions and the guy on my other hand had different questions.
    There will be 3 sections:1.Logical 2.Quantitative 3.Verbal
    Logical questions are mainly based upon seating arrangement and data sufficiency problems.
    Quantitative section had questions on time and work, time speed distance, data interpretation, problem on ages, geometry, and one cryptarithmatic question. The questions were easy, Study from lofoya.com
    Verbal section had many questions, if u r good at English u will surely clear this round. Jump to passages at the end.

Interview Questions

• 1. write a program to count number of "D's" in ur name?   1 Answer
    • 2. WAP to print square from 1 to 5.   1 Answer
    • 3. What is the latest technology u r learning, tell me more about it.   1 Answer
    • 4.Difference between machine learning and deep learning   Answer Question
    • 5.Questions on CV, Explain your project   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Basic technical round with questions based on logic, English, and math. It was a 30-45mins exam and they shortlisted candidates based on the results. Once, shortlisted from the first round, there was a behavioral interview. They also asked few basic technical questions also.

Interview Questions

• Explain the functionality of linked list?   5 Answers

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

First they conduct the written test which consist of logic, verbal, reasoning after you clear this round on the next day the interview which is quite simple.

Solve as many as question till you perfect in that particular section

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self?
      questions on project that you did?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Campus hiring process is quite smooth & easy.
    You just have to clear one round of aptitude test and a personal interview.
    If you speak with confidence in the PI round, it's not difficult to get the offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.