Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 30 Apr 2019

2.7

302 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Overall it is good and behavioural focused In step program where new joinees are trained is awesome.Work culture is positive and big clients like Apple. It is a very good place to start your career in IT.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview Questions

• overall SDLC and my understanding of it . Version control was thoroughly interviewed. Some question on Database.it was quick and thorough. Interviewer was very pleasant and to the point. Overall it lasted about an hour.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burleson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Burleson, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

My resume says it all. I have been going threw with the same type of business and learning something different or difficult seems helpful, helpful. Where I live a better job is a helping hand.

Interview Questions

• where will I have to go from where I am to commute to work   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2018.

Interview

One round Skype interview Front end Developer. Lot of coding and Concept question. Easy question. Technical Interviewer are great . HR Response is good. If you are holing working visa easily get call from HR with in 2 to 3 days

Interview Questions

• question about Recent Javascript Framework, Java, Html5 and css3   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

It's a well planned scheduled interview. I was asked to reach at 1:00pm. All the interview process completed by 4:30 pm. I'll skip the form filling and verification process. 1st round : Technical round. They will ask what's in your resume. I applied for Java developer role. I was good with core Java concepts and Multithreading , rest Webservices, hibernate basics but was lacking Spring knowledge(most important for Java developer role). I thought I will be rejected. To my surprise, I got short listed and next round was HR.
    HR round: Only salary discussion. It's fixed salary so no negotiations. I was happy

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I received an email from an outsourcing recruiter, he scheduled the interview, one week later I had a Skype interview with two engineers, one week later I received a call from HR and a few days later they send me the offer

Interview Questions

• The interview was through Skype with two engineers, they asked me about my experience, then they asked me about Java and Spring Framework and I had to share my screen and do a simple Spring program (create an End Point that returns a value read from a property file)   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Redmond, WA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Apply for Techonology Analyst (.Net), but most of the question were from SQL. Interview was through web Cam and they were 2 people but they never open their web came. I am the only one who open webcam. first they want to see my Id then they start to asking question.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted pretty quickly by the HR people and set up an interview the next week. The interview was by video with two other people. One asked more person-oriented questions about your experiences, the other was more technical.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First got call from Talent Acquisition team regarding job opportunity, finds out our details, visa status, location preference.

Next we will be scheduled technical phone or skype interview , asked technical questions.

After 2 days got call from HR team and given offer letter, background check had done. Following monday went to near by Infosys office and attended 4 hours launch pad, in this week we have to attend meetings for 3 days for 1 hr from client location.

Interview Questions

• All the basic technical questions in all technologies that I kept in my resume?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2015.

Interview

Interview is nothing. They will ask only simple questions. they are looking for employee with low salaries.. ..................................... .. . . .. .. . .. . . .. . ... . . . . . . . .. . ... . . . .. . . . .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.