Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.7

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Weekend drive for the role of Technology Analyst in Data and Analytics domain.
Two levels of technical rounds followed by HR
Technical rounds were pretty easy with basic questions.
First Technical was telephonic and second was F2F

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2019.

Interview

They reached out to me about 3 days after I sent resume to them. Initial phone interview just asked about my previous job responsibilities and location, salary requirements. After that, we scheduled a technical interview, it was WebEx video interview then another phone technical phone interview after few days. Any way, got offer in 3 weeks.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Just a telephonic round and a Live Coding Interview. Telephonic Interview was based purely on the Resume and all the skills mentioned in the Resume. Followed by a live coding interview where in basic Java skills were tested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, projects, past internships, and basic knowledge about all the skills mentioned on the Resume   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied through a career site. Phone interview then Skype with the Panel. Then HR phone interview. Then again phone and Skype interviews with the client. After getting the offer my onboarding held at Dallas . There I got my ID and Laptop etc.

Interview Questions

• QA related Questions , Framwork , Selenium, how you implemented Waits in your framework.. questions from Validation.. Total 45 minutes interview.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was the same as other interviews. I was asked familiar questions that are normally asked at interviews. These questions were very basic. The interviewer was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• These questions were very basic. The interviewer was very friendly and knowledgeable.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Richardson, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job through glassdoor. It took me to the company career site . I applied for it. The talent acquisition specialist from Infosys called me and scheduled me with an interview. It is a Webex interview. And it lasted for an hour.

I have applied for a Java position. So the questions were all on Java.

Interview Questions

• Interfaces
      Java 8 features
      Lambda expressions, functional interfaces
      OOPS concepts
      Algorithm for printing n prime numbers   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2019.

Interview

first i was contacted through phone and got webex interview invitation.(i did multiple interview ,I dont remember how many). Finally contacted by a tech lead and got notified that i am selected for employment and got the orientation date. So based on these information I gave a 2 notice and waited for the orientation date but they just disappeared without any explanation.Lost my job. I don't believe this really happened to me. The most FRUSTRATING experience of my life.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Overall it is good and behavioural focused In step program where new joinees are trained is awesome.Work culture is positive and big clients like Apple. It is a very good place to start your career in IT.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2018.

Interview

The panel was on time and the best part was that they respected candidate's time .The results for each round were announced shortly. In a nut shell, it was managed well.

Interview Questions

• Neural network and Machine Learning basic questions were asked. Two technical rounds were conducted , followed by an HR round.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bellevue, WA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied for AWS Devops engineer. Overall process was quick and there were 3 to 4 rounds of interview.Hiring team response was quick.OVerall topics covered: CI/CD tools ,Jenkins,AWS ,Docker,Infrastructure automation technologies.

Interview Questions

• I applied for AWS Devops engineer. Overall process was quick and there were 3 to 4 rounds of interview.Hiring team response was quick.OVerall topics covered: CI/CD tools ,Jenkins,AWS   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.