Sutherland Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 10 Mar 2019

2.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

everything done via email and phone calls takes awhile before you hear anything but when you do it goes fast

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none they offered you a job and said this is what it pays

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

it was nice. I applied for chat process 5 yrs ago. first round they checked my writing skills. then a chat round and finally a communication round and typing test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in December 2017.

Interview

Just an general talk with her and everything simple where they are looking for experienced professionals with minimum 1 year and they also recruiting for international voice process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi).

Interview

It was quite easy. The panel was friendly. questions were mainly related to academics, family and personal interests. There was a comp based multiple choice and typing test. The HRs are helful and they did give me some tips before sitting for the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Vijayawada) in January 2016.

Interview

its was very easy one.they only see your communication skills.first round is jam.It was very easy just speak fluently and without mistakes.second round is hr,He will just test your skills and fluency. just be confident u will get through.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai) in January 2016.

Interview

it was a good experience ,
    the process had GD and telephonic round ,
    the telephonic round was to interact with a person ..who will check our fluency
    they will let you know your results in one day

Interview Questions

• what will you do if you are invisible ?
      what are your hobbies ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad) in February 2015.

Interview

it was a walkin the process took a day first round was jam it was quite easy after that a telephonic round this is the important round you have o clear this round for sure we nee to talk with a forigen person and next was the written test it consists of aptitude you can easily clear it and hr was easy

Interview Questions

• for voice process we will be having a written test which consists of aptitude reasoning   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland in March 2014.

Interview

Personal interview followed by group discussion and HR round.Topics would be given by them and be confident in the personal interview otherwise they will turn you down.They may even ask you to write a composition for testing your written skills

Interview Questions

so much of partiality especially in chennai. waiting for long hours .Said that there would be a test after 2 weeks of training but when i went they took the test with out any training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai).

Interview

The process took 3 long days to hire me nd if u r goood in communication then u r in

not suits my profile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi) in May 2010.

Interview

The work culture seemed good to me, but even though we speak good english, they would say we added "eh, eh" to it. The interviewing process is not at all good, especially the technical interview. The language efficiency test consists of an article writing on any topic. If the article is excellent you may get selected even though you don't know anything technical.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.