ZS Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ZS Associates

1,351 Interview Reviews

3.5

Consulting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting site. Got an interview offer based on GPA. 45 minute case part where they give you a packet and a calculator and ask you to go the problems. 45 minute behavioral with pretty standard question.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, typical case and behavioral interview   Answer Question

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were 4 rounds. First was telephonic. Then written test in which you have to write test plan for performance testing. Be prepared for all kinds of PE questions. They are expecting data scientist to hire for this position. Never come back with feedback after all rounds. HR don't reply to your mails. They just waste your time by taking long duration interviews. And panel wants answer in their words only, like you should recite book in front of them.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Mateo, CA (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online and had first conversation with the recruiter. After talking to me for a good 15-20 minutes and asking questions about my experience, she asked me to send her my college transcripts (apparently they are big on that).

This was followed by a phone interview that lasted around 45 minutes. The interview who I believe was a senior consultant gave me a scenario and asked me how I would proceed. It was a case interview but no quantitative emphasis. Most the answers he was looking for were qualitative and were meant to see how you approach to solve a problem. Real nice guy and not too hard interview if you can think at the spot.

They ended up calling me to California for the final interview but I had to let go of the opportunity due to personal reasons.

Interview Questions

• A pharma company you are consulting is coming up with 2 new products. What factors would help them decide how to distribute their sales force?

For a particular city, how many visits should a sales person make to a specific doctor each month? What factors come in to play?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

Met the company through campus recruiting. Their recruiting team is very professional, and they after a campus interview I was invited to the on-site interview. I had lunch with one of the employees and had a chance to get to know about their work. On site interview included meeting with a variety of managers and associates, some doing the case interviews, some doing a company fit conversations.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Mateo, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

ZS Associates called about 2-3 months after applying to the company online. There were two phone interviews and a final interview (about four hours) at the office. The on-site interview I spoke with about six employees, all asked about 4-5 questions and one case study interview. I had a positive experience and everyone in the company that I spoke with was fairly friendly.

Interview Questions

• Mostly all behavioral questions. How you deal with change/ambiguity, how you would respond in a stressful situation. Most questions wanted examples from a current or previous job.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ZS Associates in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted about a month after submitting application online. Set up behavioral interview, with HR calling 45 minutes late. Was told I would hear back by the end of the week but heard back 3.5 weeks later to set up first round interview. Both interviewers called late and case interviewer didn't seem to be familiar with the WebEx system. Overall, wasn't impressed by the interviewers nor how they handled themselves in terms of communication/followup. Was contacted several days later that the team decided to not move forward, just as well as the feeling is mutual.

Associate Interview

Interview

I got an interview opportunity through internal referral. One phone interview and on-site interview in the following week. On the phone interview HR asked basic questions, behavioral & typical. In the on-site interview I was asked some questions like guessing

Interview Questions

• They showed me an excel sheet and ask to find some error?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

First there was an HR telephone screen, then about a week later one 30 min behavioral and one 30 min case study. overall was an okay experience from someone with a non business background.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

short interview with recruiter.
    1-1.25 hr long phone/online interview.-1 case study and 1 behavioral
    4-5 hr final round on-site- 1 structured case study, 1 unstructured case, 1 behavioral, meeting associates and consultants .

Interview Questions

• Quantitative and qualitative questions related to case. Some times vague information given.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

- One phone interview which was divided in half personal questions and half case. lLasted for about one hour
    - One in person interview meeting 5 different people across different level of the organisation ~5hours

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one of your project which involved analytics   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.