ZS Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1,200 Interview Reviews

3.5

Sort:

Consulting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting site. Got an interview offer based on GPA. 45 minute case part where they give you a packet and a calculator and ask you to go the problems. 45 minute behavioral with pretty standard question.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, typical case and behavioral interview   Answer Question

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were 4 rounds. First was telephonic. Then written test in which you have to write test plan for performance testing. Be prepared for all kinds of PE questions. They are expecting data scientist to hire for this position. Never come back with feedback after all rounds. HR don't reply to your mails. They just waste your time by taking long duration interviews. And panel wants answer in their words only, like you should recite book in front of them.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Mateo, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

ZS Associates called about 2-3 months after applying to the company online. There were two phone interviews and a final interview (about four hours) at the office. The on-site interview I spoke with about six employees, all asked about 4-5 questions and one case study interview. I had a positive experience and everyone in the company that I spoke with was fairly friendly.

Interview Questions

• Mostly all behavioral questions. How you deal with change/ambiguity, how you would respond in a stressful situation. Most questions wanted examples from a current or previous job.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Thousand Oaks, CA (US)).

Interview

3 rounds. Phone screen, hour long phone interview that covers behavioral as well as case questions, 4 hour in office interview. In office covers behavioral, analytical and case questions as well as a demo of the type of work you would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Case questions about pharmaceutical sales. Mainly math and logic based   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates in October 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interview were conducted. In R1, there was a behavioral interview and a case interview on the phone. R2 was in person and had 5 interactions including behavior, presentation, structure case, open ended case and wrap up discussion. The process seemed fairly defined and interviewers were very comfortable as if this was the norm

Interview Questions

• What if I gave you 50 million dollars to open a restaurant?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Mateo, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Several rounds, mostly behavior and case interviews! Overall a lot of fun to interview. One structured case and one unstructured case, rest is to see how well you fit in with the culture and values of ZS

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Champaign, IL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Three on-campus interviews. One structured case, one unstructured case, one behavioral. The structured case was quant-heavy, the unstructured case was very open-ended and was challenging due to the facilitator, and the behavioral was 3 questions... more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• If Disney World were to expand to a new location, how would it be done?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Mateo, CA (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online and had first conversation with the recruiter. After talking to me for a good 15-20 minutes and asking questions about my experience, she asked me to send her my college transcripts (apparently they are big on that).

This was followed by a phone interview that lasted around 45 minutes. The interview who I believe was a senior consultant gave me a scenario and asked me how I would proceed. It was a case interview but no quantitative emphasis. Most the answers he was looking for were qualitative and were meant to see how you approach to solve a problem. Real nice guy and not too hard interview if you can think at the spot.

They ended up calling me to California for the final interview but I had to let go of the opportunity due to personal reasons.

Interview Questions

• A pharma company you are consulting is coming up with 2 new products. What factors would help them decide how to distribute their sales force?

For a particular city, how many visits should a sales person make to a specific doctor each month? What factors come in to play?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

Met the company through campus recruiting. Their recruiting team is very professional, and they after a campus interview I was invited to the on-site interview. I had lunch with one of the employees and had a chance to get to know about their work. On site interview included meeting with a variety of managers and associates, some doing the case interviews, some doing a company fit conversations.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

First there was an HR telephone screen, then about a week later one 30 min behavioral and one 30 min case study. overall was an okay experience from someone with a non business background.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.