ZS Associates Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,099 of over 2,099.0 interviews

Employee Referral9%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, three rounds of 30-minute interviews back to back. It was a pretty chill atmosphere, probably one of the best out of the ones I experienced. I think the key is doing your research on the company values and knowing exactly what differentiated ZS from other firms.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral and Fit, Structured Case, Unstructured Case
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

ZS Associates

Application

I interviewed at ZS Associates

Interview

Very unprofessional, the person taking the personal The The interviewer kept laughing with his had on his mouth when there was nothing funny. He also ended up passing comments he shouldn't have. however the debrief round was good for me, but I literally did not expect this level of indiscency from such a huge company!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ZS Associates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZS Associates

Interview

3 interviews- 2 cases and 1 behavioral. One case was an unstructured, open-ended question. The other was structured and interviewer led. Be prepared to assess a lot of graphic exhibits in the structured case.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict in your team?
1 person found this interview helpful

ZS Associates

Application

I interviewed at ZS Associates

Interview

Assessment test, GD, and PI are the process by which Zs associate continues to take an employee. The process may differ and might only include Test and Pi. Asseseemnet test may include quants, reasoning and data interpretation.

Interview Questions
  • SQL related queries, general information, the job of an analyst

ZS Associates

Application

I interviewed at ZS Associates

Interview

The rounds are as below Aptitude- quants, verbal, reasoning and DI Apti is easy to moderate Video interview- Hr and guesstimate Should not fumble and be confident Mini case study -no calculations , Easy theory questions Case study solving- has graphs and DI Have to be quick Case study discussion with interviewer and puzzles HR is last round of the process All the best

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ZS Associates

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates

Interview

Two phase process: I Phase: Online Test - Quant, LR and Reasoning II Phase: Three PI Rounds - Each elimination round Round I: Case Study and Case Study Discussion Round II: Evidence Based Round - Guesstimates and Technical Question on your domain and CV Round III: Fit Round - HR and Situational Analysis

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ZS Associates

Application

I interviewed at ZS Associates

Interview

If you have an analytical mindset you will clear the interviews. The process was as usual to any consulting MNC. Know about your role and the position you have applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in Oct 2021

Interview

its conducted in two phases phase 1: 3 rounds(mcq(quant,apt,verbal,eng),,,case study,,,AI recorded Interview) phase 2: 2 rounds(Technical interview,HR) Technical mostly based on dbms mostly sql query DSA mostly not asked mcq test is 35 questions 45 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Mention the issues with traditional file-based systems that make DBMS a better choice?

ZS Associates

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates in Oct 2021

Interview

Knowledge Management Associate Consultant interview knowledge and research to support thought leaders, project teams and practice areas by collating, organizing and disseminating external and collective firm knowledge. Support the development and foster the implementation of a comprehensive knowledge management and communication strategy.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge Management Associate Consultant interview knowledge and research to support thought leaders, project teams and practice areas by collating, organizing and disseminating external and collective firm knowledge.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied through university. The process only took about 2 weeks (applied on 9/23 and interviewed on 10/1). I was given three rounds of interviews in one setting. (three 30mins back-to-back interviews): one behavior, one unstructured case, and one structured case. Received the offer on the same day

Interview Questions
  • I signed a confidentiality agreement. Make sure you know your past experience well and have good math skills.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,099 Interviews