PruittHealth Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

PruittHealth Reviews

Updated Sep 6, 2019

Found 457 reviews

2.3
PruittHealth CEO Neil Pruitt Jr.
Neil Pruitt Jr.
Pros
  • "Small place, great people , potentential to(in 12 reviews)

• "Pay is good and mileage pay is above most(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "No paid holidays, no paid sick time or bereavement(in 22 reviews)

• "Upper Management never says thank you always finds something you did not do(in 21 reviews)

1. "My view"

Current Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can learn diffrent things

Cons

I think More organization iscneeded definitely.

PruittHealth2019-09-04
  2. "Hope For The Best"

Current Employee - Receptionist

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is a Christian-based organization and I love that they post a scripture of the day to reflect on. The Residents and families I work with are amazing and brighten my day.

Cons

Benefits leave more to be desired: No PTO pay out, 401-k is no longer matched, rising cost of health insurance $$$, holiday-pay is non-existent unless Christmas falls on a work-day. Yearly raises also leave more to be desired. I can go on but I will just leave it at that.

Advice to Management

Encourage staff and build morale by appreciating their efforts. Criticizing every single mistake while minimizing or not even acknowledging good work makes for a draining workplace environment. Balance is key. Constructive criticism will go a long way.

PruittHealth2019-09-01
  3. "Family oriented"

Current Employee - Community Relations in Macon, GA

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Family oriented And a happy place to work

Cons

None I can’t think of one

Advice to Management

Reviewing our benefits would be great.

PruittHealth2019-08-29
  4. "I worked at Pruitthealth Palmyra in Albany Ga. I had a good experience despite the cons of the iob."

I worked at PruittHealth

Pros

Always have available overtime, the pay is competitive, benefits are good except company does not match 401k contribution.

Cons

There is no sense of teamwork on some of the wings. There is no follow through or consistency with policy and procedures. Supplies are not always readily available. The building that I worked in was roach infested. I went to the administrator about it, and nothing was done to correct the bug problem. The building itself that I worked in could definitely be in better repair.

PruittHealth2019-08-28
  5. "Misleading"

Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Norcross, GA

I worked at PruittHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good hearted co-workers. Most employees believe in teamwork.

Cons

Poor culture, no corporate cards to invite expenses. Expected to pay out of pocket & submit for reimbursement. This includes hotel rooms, events spaces, give aways, etc... 401K CANNOT be touched until 3 years post separation!!! They are stuck in their old ways of business running.

Advice to Management

Invest in company culture, employee engagement, and get outside consultation on how to make the company competitive.

PruittHealth2019-09-06
  6. "Lack of team work"

Former Employee - Lead Cna in LaFayette, GA

I worked at PruittHealth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Co workers are very friendly and will help other cnas..

Cons

Lack of team work from management and short staff..

Advice to Management

Help out the cnas, they are the "back bone" of the facility, if you see them struggle, help out! Instead of always being in the office.

PruittHealth2019-08-10
  7. "Don’t work here unless it’s your only option"

CNA

I worked at PruittHealth

Pros

Santa Rosa.. the building is clean most of the time.

Cons

Everything. You WILL regret working for this company. I only but one star because a negative star was not an option

Advice to Management

Fire all administration and start from scratch.

PruittHealth2019-09-04
  8. "They don't care about the good staff they have that works hard a diligent weekly ! SAD"

Current Employee - Staff Nurse in Stockbridge, GA

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This facility is my neighborhood facility, I've had family members as residents there which is why I applied to work there. When it was managed by the hospital I completed my CNA clinical rotation here! It was great then.

Cons

The administrator they chose for the facility I work in is horrible, the worst individual to have as the head of a building. Mind you that sentence is not in past tense. I've never loved the residents and been diligent in my advocacy but there are only a few people working here that actually care and try to help the geriatric population. Most of the ones that sit in their offices never offer a helping hand and its... always short due to the high turnover, Why is this? Horrible management. The supervisor some do the upmost and others just watch. Corporate doesn't seem to care, we had an awesome RN supervisor the residents and families loved her. The administrator made this lady leave then told the director she walked out. Also that administrator began hiring her friends and family which caused tension throughout the building. Everyone notices even family members. Corporate is aware and does nothing.

Advice to Management

If you want your ratings to increase and t your turnover rate to decrease for the Stockbridge location ; there should be serious thoughts on hiring a new administrator and bringing back some of the great staff you had that was lost due to this administrators incompetency. That where you should start immediately.

PruittHealth2019-08-19
  9. "Horrible- no regard for patient care."

I worked at PruittHealth part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sadly I fail to think of one.

Cons

Everything- the environment is toxic.

Advice to Management

Please wake up and realize these are peoples lives and you have a responsibility

PruittHealth2019-08-15

"Decent company with a few drawbacks"

Current Employee - Mailroom Coordinator in Norcross, GA

I have been working at PruittHealth full-time for less than a year

Pros

Stable hours, tons of PTO, (mostly) friendly coworkers, decent health insurance options

Cons

Poor employee retention rate, excess spending by executives results constant downsizing and cut hours which has forced several employees to attempt to do the work of 2, 3, or sometimes 4 people, leading them to quickly become burned out, tired, and error prone. Also, security is slow to react to dangerous situations and they have done little to create a safe work environment.

Advice to Management

Quit spending money on private jets and luxury SUVs, consider cutting your own salaries by around $30-$50,000 per executive so that you can retain your lower level employees and management. Create a budget, stick to it, and make improvements where you can. Many facilities are run down and poorly staffed. How can you expect to deliver quality patient care in a facility that's falling apart, and staff that are so... overworked, they're falling asleep on the job? Quit buying Surfaces for people, invest in your employees and facilities, and live up to your promises.

PruittHealth2019-07-01