Accenture Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Applications Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

It was a campus recruiting drive and a group interview of 5 members. There were three panelists. Most of the questions were behavioral questions and less technical questions. The interview was stress-free.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was a good and easy process. they asked both from Co-curricular and academics questions. more preference was given on how you present yourself. Online test was also easy which conducted by Amcat.

Interview Questions

• co cirricular activities in colleges, 4th year projects   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

This was an on-campus recruitment process. A test followed by HR and technical round.
    This was a 2-day process.
    1st day- Online test
    2nd day- HR and tech rounds.
    We were asked to wait post the interviews and results were announced on the same day

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

All my interviews where very fast and the technical interview consisted of like 4 questions which was terrible because there is no way he knew how much I actually knew of of that. Super simple questions at that.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between (Java) public, protected, private?
      Explain how to do a join for SQL Server?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai).

Interview

There was two rounds of interview which includes aptitude test and a group interview .It was decent they tested if we are capable of working as a team rather than just sticking on the technical skills .Once on boarded they trained us in different streams as per business needs and filtered based upon exams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune).

Interview

Interview process took one day. First round was aptitude. Simple questions were asked in aptitude. Second was group discussion and then technical interview. Overall experience was good. Selected candidates were informed around after a week.

Interview Questions

• Group discussion on current affairs. And oop related simple questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Interview

I had worst interview experience ever at Accenture gurgaon sector 21 office. One day prior only received call from HR to come next day in morning at sharp 9AM (that too weekday) as that was an urgent requirement to be closed in a day and panel not available next week :D. Although I reached there (Noida to Gurgaon 3 hours travel ) at 10:30 AM and I was waiting whole day (including 30-40 more candidates) for the interview round to start.

Also received a system generated email stating that you haven't appeared for interview although I was sitting at the interview location :P.

Finally !! They called me for registration around 3 PM. And for technical round around 5:45 PM where for initial 20 mins they were not able to set my interview on their portal saying it's a new portal that they on-boarded. They any how managed to conduct the call on portal but then also I waited over the call for interviewer to join till 6:30 PM, but no body joined from their panel. Although asking their HR team about my profile status for entire day I was not able to get a proper response even a single time. Finally I lost my patience and left the venue around 6:30 PM.

All the candidates who appeared with me on that day were facing same trouble. Even I came across many candidates who came their for 3-4th time for their final pending round. And every time after waiting for entire day their interview got rescheduled.

Just to conclude:
    HR management is very poor.
    Hiring process is not at all transparent and clear. Not expected from such a big organization.
    They don't respect someone's time.
    Even they don't bother in properly answering someone's concerns.
    Request you to check panel availability before asking a candidate to come.
    Also invite as many number of candidates which are manageable by your HR team in a day.

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

For me it was a 2 level interview process. 1 technical round followed by a hr round.
    Technical round was easy. Asked the basic concepts in java and also asked about the project which I worked on.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

Online test was the first.
    Technical and then HR
    Mine Hr was second then the technical
    I passed all of them ..
    Cut off marks were there for the test
    Gladly i went through to the hr which was a 5min discussion on your salaries and current job .

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 rounds.
    1.apti round is fiirrst
    2.second one is technical round
    3.Third one is hr round.
    Try to brush up all your baiscs and be confident enough to answer the questions they asking.Thats all.All the best

Interview Questions

• Intro yourself and what are all projects u have done?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.