Accenture .NET Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture .NET Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Pimpri-Chinchwad).

Interview

HR called and asked for interest, asked to fill online form and scheduled a face to face interview.
The interview could have been held as telephonic from home but was called upon 25 kms from my home to have a telephonic interview from their Magarpatta Office.

The interview completed and i came back home.

After 3 days got an auto generated email from Accenture stating - as you did not come to attend the interview your status is put as “No Show”, even when i went 25 kms to their office spending around 1000 ₹ on cab.

I that mail it was written as, if any query contact ‘X’. I dropped and email to that person stating “i was there and attended the interview still its saying i did not attend. Please rectify the status of email.”
The next day i receive an auto generated email stating that your first round of interview is getting scheduled again.

What kind of process does accenture follow for recruitment, as the candidate shows up and attends the interview and status is updated as no show

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

The first round is screening where your resume is short listed, then is the technical round. The technical round is just anything random and depends totally on the mood of the interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad).

Interview

2 technical round,1hr round all rounds were telephonic. First round was telephonic then second round was also telephonic at their office then hr round for salary negotiation. Delayed in hr round.Process is very slow.it took 3weeks.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

1st round interview is face to face with 1 interviewer.
    done some simple understanding of working experience and company background.
    after that, interviewer start asking technical questions, then a technical case was presented and was given blank papers and asked to provide the design and flow of the solution.

Interview Questions

• do you know what is OOP, MVC, WPF, generic list, etc.   Answer Question
    • asked to design a solution based on the case. case different by interviewer.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewer is nice, friendly.
    Two test i carry out, Logical test and Technical test.
    1) Logical test more on your understand on what to do when receive memo, and also some simple Math calculation question
    2) Technical test is to test the complex SQL query.

Interview Questions

• What is the technical Difficulty you ever mad?   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riga (Latvia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Riga (Latvia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Was general Interview about my experience , frameworks used and background. It was very pleasant interview without any tricky questions. No need to memorize stuff , questions based on experience.

.NET Developer Interview

Interview

They called me for f2f and they also asked for Pan card, Id proof and 2 photographs, after spending 5 to 6 hours they took interview the interviewers asked me 5 to 6 questions I answered every question very well and he said you can wait outside for feedback. After spending 2 more hours I got chance for HR round what she said I was totally surprised, she called others candidates as well who were waiting for HR round, she said to all your profile is not up to the mark so you can leave and can re-apply again after six months. SO ALL they are doing is they are collecting documents from candidates to show clients to grab more money on projects. I was very disappoint with kind of activity they are doing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

They had scheduled an invited walk-in in Bangalore office from 9 am to 1 pm on a Saturday. I reached the venue at 11.15 am. Waited there for 3 hours but the interview process for .Net candidates had not begun even upto 3 PM. There was a person who was coordinating the walk-in. Upon confronting him on the situation @ 3 PM, he shamelessly told us that you are expected to spend your whole day here without worrying about time since this is a walk-in. I questioned him as to why they have mentioned a time of 9 am in their interview invitation email if they didnt want to start even by 3pm. Then I got to know after waiting so long that the panelists are not available since morning and hence, they decided to take the candidates to their conference rooms and conduct telephonic rounds. I left the venue at around 3.15 pm. I will never advice anyone to attend their walk-ins. Or for that matter their interviews too since they dont respect the candidates' time. Unprofessional conduct.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Interview

First, you have to upload your resume to all the job portals. Consultancies will get in touch with you for walking interview and then you have to give either F-F or telephonic round and then last round is HR.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked under pressure to archive project deadline?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Banga

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Banga) in February 2014.

Interview

1 round of technical with the focus mainly on mvc and wcf, 1 HR round.

Negotiation

Salary Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.