Accenture Senior Software Developer Java Enterprise -integration Spring and Web Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Accenture

1 Interview Review

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2016.

Interview

I got call just one day before for interview to be held on weekday .was asked to bring all my original documents along with ID proof. I took a day off from my office to attend the interview next day in Accenture office which turned out to be telephonic interview on my cell phone. The telephonic round could have happened from anywhere else also. Along with that I was told the position is for gurgaon location.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your years of experience.
    Whats your date of birth. When did you pass out from college.
    What qualifications you have. are you single or married?
    Whats your native place.
    Ready to relocate to pune.

Having 5 years of experience and located to gurgaon,why shall I be relocating to Pune. Being female and asking age and DOB was something not supposed to be have asked during a technical interview.

Diff btwn jdk 1.4 n 1.5
    Concurrent hashmap explain
    Diff between hashmap n hashtable.
    What is spring ioc.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.