Adobe Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 25 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 191 of over 1.4K interviews

Recruiter12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Adobe

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

was eliminated from the first round itself. It was an online interview so slightly misunderstood the question, and explained a different solution but corrected it soon as I realized the mistake.

Interview Questions
  • Given the bit string, check whether it is divisible by 3.
    1 Answer

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Interview was for college graduate, there were three rounds, two coding and one managerial round. Was asked to write sorting algorithms, questions on data structures, threading.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on thread, locks, hashing, sorting algorithms, data structure

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA)

Interview

It was one of the longest and slow interview process. Talk to hiring manager, phone interview, take home assignment, 6 total interviews for onsite. Recruiter was not responsive at all. Most of the other companies do prep call or send something about the company before onsite. All I received in email was “good luck”. All interviews went well. Solved all coding rounds correctly. After spending so much time, I was rejected with cold email template. Most of the team was good to talk to, rest of them were okay/ not excited for their job kind of vibe. Experience varies per the team/org I have heard. Hope yours is better.

Interview Questions
  • NDA for coding rounds. Share past projects technical deep dive

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Total five rounds of interviews and a take-home project. Four out of five interviews are technical interviews including some basic C++ technology. The other round is behavior review. The take-home project is simple.

Interview Questions
  • NDA. So not be able to disclose.

Adobe

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe in Mar 2021

Interview

I felt like the interviewer called me just like that. I informed him that my career path was somewhat different and he still gave me a call to state the same. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe in Mar 2021

Interview

It was an extremely smooth and good process. Recruiter reached out from my application to first set up a HM system design screen. The system design screen was smooth and conversational, we discussed some approaches on making a commenting system on social media and the tradeoffs therein. Got moved to the final loop, almost all the interviews were very warm and conversational, focusing on my skillset as an engineer, delving into challenging problems in my career and analyzing them, and quizzing me on general concepts ( caching strategies, request tracking etc. ), but decidedly not throwing a random number of LC Hard problems at me. The coding questions asked were very simple ( one was create Doubly Linked List, forget the other ), the goal was not really to get to the solutions ( anybody can ) but to talk through thought processes. I ended up being rejected, i believe cause I was not really a good fit, it was a strongly Java role which I've lost touch with in the last few years.Despite that, this was easily one of the best interview loops I've done in recent memory, and was pleasantly surprising to find in a company of Adobe's size.

Interview Questions
  • General system design principles, concepts on typical data structures etc.

Adobe

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Hiring process was very Smooth, The Interviewer was very calm and composed which helped me in answering the questions without facing any difficulty. The questions were quite practical considering real world scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the most hard scalable problem which you have solved?

Adobe

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Adobe in Dec 2020

Interview

Few basic Java questions and them one algorithm question. Given an integer array nums, move all 0's to the end of it while maintaining the relative order of the non-zero elements.

Interview Questions
  • Given an integer array nums, move all 0's to the end of it while maintaining the relative order of the non-zero elements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in Nov 2020

Interview

First round was a phone screen with a recruiter. Felt very optimistic. Just asked questions about current role and experience. Second round with hiring director. Asked similar questions about experience. Also asked behavioral and situational questions. Basically got ghosted by manager and recruiter for a week until I kept following up and they said I was no longer in the running.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you disagreed with a co-worker and how did you resolve it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

I sent my resume over indeed.com and got an answer after 3-4 weeks of waiting. Had a chat with team lead in the department about my qualifications. Then got contacted by Another recruiter from Adobe regarding different position and scheduled an interview. Passed an interview quite well, I was told by interviewer that he will definitely recommend me for hire. But again, nothing folowed. Finally I got contacted by yet another person from Adobe, explained her what happened and was told that it's not uncommon at Adobe, and I will be contacted again by yet another team. This was my last conversation with them. Nothing followed. I think the hiring process there in a complete disarray.

Interview Questions
  • I don't exactly recall. I think it was a couple of the "easy" leetcode style questions, along with a C++ quiz. Nothing too difficult.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 191 Interviews