ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Updated 10 Apr 2018

2.6

Manager-1 Interview

Interview

The interview was very basic, as they needed someone to fill in the role urgently.

Interview Questions

• What is the fixing risk on the Mifor curve   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow, SC (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

interview based on experience by HR

Negotiation

no comment

Wealth Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

The process took place in the ICICI office. It was a video call. I was made to wait for 2 hours before the call was connected. The interview panel had 2 members. One male and one female. Nothing much was asked about the company. It is good to have an idea about the role offered beforehand.

Sales Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

The interview was very informal. The manager directly asked me if I would be able to do this job or not because it's a sales job and I am a fresher. He asked some questions about my background.

Interview Questions

• Will you able to do this job?   1 Answer

Credit Mid Office Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

It was 5 - 10 minutes interview . The interview was conducted by a team of 2 out of which 1 was from HR . The HR personnel explained the JD in detail .

Credit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

the recruitment agency arranged the interview by contacting me and and the HR of the bank. It is taken via video conferencing in the branch office and there are three members in panel. it started on 5 pm while it is scheduled on 3 pm.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join icici bank   1 Answer

"Credit Analytics" Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

A phone call. I applied for Manager Assistant and the lady called and said she wanted to offer me "credit analytics" role. She trained herself Canadian accent but she could not hide her accent and language communication skills. She started asking me some questions and I knew she stuck to her ready-made scripts. She refused to provide me with some of the main responsibilities of the job and said she would email me later which she never did. How professional! Later she asked what do I expect of the position and I said I have not gotten the job description yet so I cannot answer but I guess etc... Knew that she was embarrassed, she asked the same question for the "Manager Assistant" role which I am not even considered for anymore. I dodged it because it was not relevant to the position. Then, turns out what she meant was the salary expectation, she even let me wait 2 minutes to check if it is possible. I am glad that I found those redflags so that I do not wait any more time with this company.

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Vijayawada) in March 2018.

Interview

I appeared a VC interview through a consultant and got shortlisted in that and after that I have submitted the undertaking and other documents as they required and currently waiting for a call after the induction process

SE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Interview

Good experience initially when I get to know more about the position and company.. Dy even asked about few coding. It was very interesting as b well as lol nervous. But the results was too m happy for that

Interview Questions

• C program for display pattern   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview started on VC from Mumbai and ended too soon by two interviewers. It started of very well and the profile was nicely explained to me. VC was started too late but overall a nice experience it was.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my achievements in life   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.