ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Updated 3 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 971 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Short, crisp, interested in our knowledge, need to know some details of working in bank, full focus on group discussion, hr quite friendly while taking interview, supportive with questions and relaxed, not really strict

Interview Questions
  • name government of UP
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

There is only one round in which they only check your basic communication skills. What do you know about this role. What are bank products. And then they will explai you the role. And will ask you ypur preferred languages preferred location etc and thats it.

Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

It was very smooth. The panel was friendly. Questions were related to resume and it was a short interview. There was only one round. The HR follow up went for around a week.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi)

Interview

it was easy, basic questions asked. Mainly they asked about the candidates and current topics like economy, etc. After that, there was a group discussion. Candidates shortlisted from the group discussion were interviewed.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

There was a personality test after which we were shortlisted for the GD. It was a case discussion. Then there was one round of interview which was mostly HR questions.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

10min process just basic questions, be confident and have sales knowledge, hr were very good, they just want any how why you fit in the role they are offering, if you have a selling experience in past they will hire you as the key require sales for this job

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Interview process was done through online mode using WebEx platform. This platform was very easy to use and video quality was also better. ICICI has a very good hiring process.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Process was smooth. no wait period. Interviewed by panel of 5. It took 30-40min precisely. They had almost 20 candidates for the interview for different positions, quite a busy day for them however the interview was taken with proper weightage on each candidate present

Interview Questions
  • Regular tell me about yourself and other related to experience
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Only F2F interview. We had to attempt a psychometric test first and after clearing that we were asked to appear for F2F interviews. The hiring was smooth and I had no issue at all.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Its simple interview process and I was well prepared for the same. Once Entered there is a person who has my resume already . He started asking questions from me.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 971 Interviews