ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.6

Privilege Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The HR were themselves confused where to send the candidates and what process should they follow. Unnecessary wasted too much time. More than an organised process it was more of a fish market.

Interview Questions

• where does my husband works,
      am I comfortable in field sales as I was not experienced in field, no transfer for 3yrs so what shall I do   Answer Question

Phone Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process take just 10 mins.it is a simple interview you should just know the basic two languages English and hindi.
    As this was for the phone banking officer both English and hindi are manditory

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

First round was group discussion. Its was so easy. They check the communication level and confidence level. I clear the gd after that face to face interview. Its quiet easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about ur self
      Tell me about project   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Friendly recruiters and a nice office, reviewed my resume and then asked some general interview questions, seemed to see if the cultural fit would be good which worked nice- good experience

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India, TX (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Good and sensible, thorough and fast, written test, group discussion, interview. it is pretty easy, i would say dont even go for this company. you would be better off in a dfferent company. no work life balance, only pressure.

Manager-1 Interview

Interview

The interview was very basic, as they needed someone to fill in the role urgently.

Interview Questions

• What is the fixing risk on the Mifor curve   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow, SC (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

interview based on experience by HR

Negotiation

no comment

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Very easy. There is general GD. In PI they ask for if interested in sales. Nothing else. The people hired are below average or average at max. So there is no point to join if you are above average.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to do sales?   1 Answer

RM Interview

Interview

Easy normal just 2 rounds, walkin, fast process, helpful,hr,staff, properly managed,manager, and the day of technology mumbai University of technology and services industry for over another device and method for job opportunities for growth that you are not going to be like this job opportunity in your company

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Interview process was short. They asked about my family background and asked me if I was comfortable with sales . They also asked if I was given any tier II city would it be okay. They also asked questions related to accounting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.