Infosys Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.4

Associate Interview

Interview

First you put in your application, then you will get an email from a recruiter, followed by an initial phone screen with the recruiter. If you pass that, a technical assessment and a second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Providence, RI (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The entire process took around a month. I met a recruiter at my college career fair, and two weeks later, he followed up with me. We set up a final interview with a panel of three in the following week. The interview was simple and consisted of basic OOP and SQL questions, followed by a couple of behavioral questions. After another week, I got a call back from the recruiter and got an offer. Overall it was a good experience, but I decided to accept an offer from another company.

Associate Interview

Interview

Was a great experience. Friendly and straightforward. Started with introductions. There were 2 gentlemen very friendly they made me feel at ease. It lasted about an hour. If you know your basics and fundamental it should be a pretty smooth interview

Interview Questions

• Most based on OOP stuff such as encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance. And SQL question.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Everyone was very kind and personable. I had one phone screen then a Pymetrics test. I had a technical/analytical interview that was one hour long. Half was technical questions, other half was behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions covered from general coding questions like 'what is a variable?' and 'what are the 4 pillars of object-oriented programming' to Java-specific questions like 'what is a classLoader?' and 'what is the purpose of static methods and variables?'   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Basic questions about OOP. Behavioral interview. Mine was 2 in 2 days because there was only 1 person there. Overall I would say good interview process, doesn't ask for much coding.

Interview Questions

• How many times can you throw an error?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Interview

There was no interview, they just hired me. I was an employee of Revature and contract was just passed on to Infosys. I had no choice but to work for Infosys.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to move wherever we decide to send you?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Webcam interview. Two interviewers. One asks you tech-related questions. The other asks you basic interview questions. If it is successful, you will hear back from your recruiter within the next 2 days.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Applied through an internal referral. First scheduled a call with an HR rep who explained details about the position and asked about my experience. The rep then scheduled a technical interview with a recruiter which was about an hour long. Topics tested on included SQL, Java, C++, python and other basic programming and logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is a constructor? What is a destructor?
      Q: What is the difference between compile-time and run time?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

For a second interview, be ready for the basic in java questions such as what is OOP, what is an interface, what is class, constructors, methods, initiate an object from the class, the difference between final and finally, this and super. Also must know everything you write on your resume that's where they ask you questions from.

Interview Questions

• what the difference between array and List?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2020.

Interview

I got an initial phone call to explain the position and basic requirements. The second interview was through webex, although I also had the option to call, or at least I thought I did. Since I didn't have webex installed, I opted for the call option. When I joined the call, I thought it would be fine, but immediately one of the interviewers said "Turn your camera on. Why isn't it on?" I said there were two options on the interview invite and nobody had told me only webex was an option when I emailed to confirm. So I had to install webex and make an account, meanwhile one of the interviewers is telling everyone that they have to wait for me now because I "wasn't prepared." The next few minutes are a bit dodgy, but bearable, just introductions. The same interviewer tries to talk over me a few times, which is already a bad sign, but I take it to be sound lag or something.
    When we dive into the interview, the questions are a bit easy but open ended. I get asked about a programming language that I've never used but I still answer. Throughout this, I get interrupted multiple times, but now by the other interviewer. These interruptions aren't to correct me either, she just wants to ask me something else before I even finish my first sentence. At some point, she asks me why people use python, and I say I want a clarification for this very open ended question. "Do you mean why people would use it in a specific industry, why it's used as opposed to C/other languages, why it's a good starter language...?" You know, a normal clarification question, since the way I answer could be very varied based on what I choose. She doesn't clarify and instead just yells over and over "WHY DO PEOPLE USE PYTHON?" I start saying something about how it does memory management and allows for encapsulation when she yells at me again "BUT WHY DO PEOPLE USE PYTHON?" At this point, I've been interrupted too much, have gotten no clarification, and she's continuously yelling at me. (btw, I know she can hear me because she sometimes acknowledges what I'm saying, but still doesn't accept it as an answer). I said "Not necessarily the first person who spoke to me, but you, are being very rude, and this is not a company I would like to work with. Bye." Then I hung up.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.