Infosys Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.5

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Reston, VA (US)).

Interview

Unprofessional interview . The interviewer didn't turn on the camera and I could hear kids running around on her end.
It was very difficult to understand the interviewer. I asked a couple times for the interviewer to repeat the questions but she just said them louder which didn't help. I also asked if she could type the question but she refused and skipped the questions. I felt that my interview was unfair since I was unable to understand what the interviewer was asking because of her accent. For some short questions such as " whats the difference between hashmap vs hashset" . I could understand that but when she was asking longer question likes scenario based questions. I had no idea what she was saying. At some point , I just gave up and answered what I thought the question was because I could sense her irritation. Also,without being able to see her ;It was pretty hard.

Interview Questions

• I would fill out this section If I only knew what she was asking.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

After submitting my application, I received a phone screening within a few days. We scheduled a technical and cultural interview with the team within 2 weeks and I was extended an offer within a week after interviewing. The interview was 50% technical, 50% cultural.

Interview Questions

• They asked me fundamental questions about Java OOP, such as, "What are the 5 pillars of Object-Oriented Programming?"   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Recruiter reached out withen 4 days of applying for the position and scheduled a technical interview for a week later. On the whole the entire process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• What are the principles of object oriented programming.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Buffalo, NY (US)).

Interview

It was made up of 3 rounds of Interview. General questions, HR Interview then technical Interview. The technical interview was made of questions and definitions about JAVA or C++ or Python programming. I was asked to choose programming language.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online. A few weeks later a recruiter reached out and tells you to take a Pymetrics evaluation (basically play some mini games that give insight on how you react to different situations). A WebEx 1 hour interview with 2 other people is set up after that, 30 minutes behavioral and 30 minutes technical. Interviewers were nice and were only a few minutes late in setting up the meeting. Overall, it was a really good experience.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 P's in OOP? What is Polymorphism? Other basic CS questions.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone screen ('get to know you' conversation), then an online personality game (psychology test), then a technical interview on the web where you are asked 30 minutes of technical questions and 30 minutes of HR soft-skill and situational leadership questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in December 2019.

Interview

I had a video interview with two people from Infosys. There was a technical section where they asked pretty basic programming questions. Then they had a problem solving section where they ask you several riddles and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 major concepts of OOP?   1 Answer

Associative Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was campus pool drive in Guntur nearly 6000 people attended
    The first round was online assessment
    1. Attitude
    2. Logical
    3. English
    TR + HR combined

Only 350 candidates cleared first round and I was one among them. I was informed about result the night and the following day was interview

Later day on the morning interview process started
     Interviewer was seemed to be calm smiling
    It was basic questions of oops and c and he also covered concepts of CN, DBMS, and SDLC models and writing pattern prgm on paper and a database query which was twisted ...later it's all about your resume and project related questions . My interview happened for 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• oops concepts, dbms attributes, ER model , normalization types , TCP and IP related questions , pattern prgm ,   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

It started off as primarily technical, not similar to leetcode questions but more of are you able to perform math, explain relational databases versus any database, recognize OOP principals, and some logic questions. I wasn't asked questions on the projects I did in the past nor questions about the languages I knew.

Interview Questions

• If your friends were to describe you with three different descriptors, what would they be?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied through university career fair, reached out to the recruiter through email two weeks later, and got response a week later.
    A HR general phone call, then a Zoom video call with two senior Software Engineer. Talked about my past experiences and asked very VERY easy computer science questions (that had me feel like I'm back in freshmen year of college).
    Got an offer a week later.
    I would highly suggest you to do research on the company and the position online/Reddit, and see if the position is for you.

Interview Questions

• what is a variable?   1 Answer
    • what's the difference between a for-loop and a while-loop?   1 Answer
    • What's multithreading and polymorphism? (The hardest question in the entire interview)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.