Infosys Operations Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Operations Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.7

Operations Executive Interview

Interview

This is a description of interview process for freshers. First round was a aptitude test.
Questions were mixture of quantitative and english. Second round was face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

i met with the recruiter at the campus job fair and he give me a call couple of week later he schedule me for video interview that lasted 25 minutes and he call me about three weeks later to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and how did you fit into the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Operation Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was nice interview although I didn't use Glassdoor for preparation for this interview. Interview was mainly consists of technical questions and some basic interview questions. HR also ask some questions about technology trends.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      About some subject I learn during my degree?
      Current technology trends?   Answer Question

Operations Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was on campus placement.
    The first round was apptitude test based on quantitative analysis and English.
    The second round was technical round where they asked questions about the technical knowledge i have about coding and programming languages.
    Third round was HR round where they asked about yourself n some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last year project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi).

Interview

Basic questions were asked like tell me about yourself and some questions on Testing and SDLC.
    Before that there was a aptitude and verbal test too.
    They shortlisted candidates on the basis of exam .

Operations Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The process was of two rounds. First the aptitude test which was on the first day, then an Interview the next day. The process was easy and there were atleast 500 candidates. They selected atleast 70 to 80. Probably more

Operations Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The Interview was easy. There were a total of 3 rounds. First an aptitude test was conducted. Technical and HR. All test were elimination techniques. Technical be thorough with the Database and algorithm part.

Operations Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2019.

Interview

First-round was the Aptitude test conducted online which has questions from Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability. After Clearing the first round, there was Technical round followed with HR Round. In technical Round, they will ask questions from subjects like C, c++, Java, OS, DBMS, SQL, etc. They will ask your favourite subject and put up questions from the same. In HR Round, Basic questions were asked like Tell me something about yourself, Why Wipro etc.

Interview Questions

• 1)Exception Handling in C and Java.
      2)Prime Number Program
      3)Dynamic Memory Allocation
      4)Structure and Union
      5) Questions on Project done in college.
      6) Basic HR Questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in November 2019.

Interview

This is the Interview Process for BCA graduate:-
    Stage 1- There was an online test conducted which had a set of Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability questions, The test did not have any Quantitative Aptitude Questions in it which made it easy to crack.
    Stage 2- HR Interview Round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview was going well. But unfortunately I was unable to answer for answers for 2 questions. And at last I asked the interviewer many questions. Overall I was rejected

Interview Questions

• They asked about myself. My daily routine. My academic performance in school and College. Some questions from my syllabus. Etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.