Find jobs for Process Executive

Infosys Process Executive Interview Questions

Updated 5 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 10.6K interviews

Campus Recruiting18%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Dalian, Liaoning, Liaoning

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Infosys (Dalian, Liaoning, Liaoning)

Interview

Multiples Phone Interviews with different management and conferences. First call mostly asked general questions about previous experiences and followed by multiples call asking the same questions with additional questions likes would I willing to relocate ? How could I handle the conflict of deadline from clients to clients. Review the contract and meeting up project leader. Mostly on telecommunication prior to first meeting interview.

Interview Questions
  • What did I know about process management
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore South

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Coimbatore South) in Jan 2020

Interview

It had 3 rounds Aptitude Technical Face to Face interview and the HR Round Every round had a 10 to 15 mins gap. In aptitude round they will ask you the some of the basic logical and mathematical questions. In the technical round they will test your knowledge on the current technology. In face to face round they will ask you to speak about something to test the communication level.

Interview Questions
  • What are the programming languages you are very well aware of? what is network? what is hub?

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Coimbatore) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was a 1 day process and I was offered with LoI immediately . It involved 1). GD 2). HR Interview 3). Telephonic Interview 4). Essay and Aptitude test It also involved of so many procedures before the job was offered . Package could be a little better .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Łódź, Lódz, Lódz

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Łódź, Lódz, Lódz) in Feb 2019

Interview

one on one, they did not tell me about my status at the end but it was supposed to be. So they told me we will inform you for particular position in few days and after2 days i got an email..lack of expected communication skills I think he did not believe me to work full time...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Infosys (Bangalore)

Interview

It was a very easy interview process is took about 2 hours to complete the interview. Basic self introduction and others questions were asked. Very easy to crack. Should talk about a given topic for 2-3 minutes that's all. If your fluent in English you can easily crack the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Infosys in Jul 2018

Interview

There were two teephonic easy rounds. One was HR and the other one was extempore based. Overall it was a good and easy. Just be confident and speak nicely. Good communication skills are must.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh) in May 2018

Interview

1st round was jam in which you hv to give self introduction. 2nd round was a telephonic interview in which the interviewer gave me a topic "craze for fashion" and asked me to speak for 2 to 3 mins. 3rd round was also telephonic and much similar like 2nd round.

Anonymous Employee in Aurangābād, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Aurangābād, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Feb 2018

Interview

Interview starts with essay writing..then with aptitude..and last one was telephonic talk, there they asked about yourself and other type of questions like as I am from computer background so they asked me computer related questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in Nov 2017

Interview

i joined Infosys as a fresher and had a very smooth interview process I had applied through a recruitment agency and was offered with an interview call. all the rounds was completed on the same day and I had my offer letter later the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Coimbatore) in Nov 2017

Interview

only 2 rounds aptitude and hr. it was good. aptitude was bit difficult.it depends hr ..possibility for writing codes are there.difficulty level level also depends hr only.. for me it was medium.

Interview Questions
  • it depends hr ..possibility for writing codes are there. difficulty level level also depends hr only.. for me it was medium..there were no technical questions for few my friends and few of them wrote codes
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews