Infosys Process Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Process Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.7

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Manager is very thorough with questioning so you must provide clear and intellectual answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Poland, ME (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Very professional, fact based interview. Positive atmosphere kept during the interview. Some questions were surprising but overall it was manageable. Recruiter was open and active listener. Standard question on salary expectations at the end.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have encountered so far and how did you cope with it?   2 Answers

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalian, Liaoning (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Dalian, Liaoning (China)).

Interview

Multiples Phone Interviews with different management and conferences. First call mostly asked general questions about previous experiences and followed by multiples call asking the same questions with additional questions likes would I willing to relocate ? How could I handle the conflict of deadline from clients to clients. Review the contract and meeting up project leader. Mostly on telecommunication prior to first meeting interview.

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Coimbatore) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a 1 day process and I was offered with LoI immediately .
    It involved
    1). GD
    2). HR Interview
    3). Telephonic Interview
    4). Essay and Aptitude test
    It also involved of so many procedures before the job was offered . Package could be a little better .

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Łódź, Lódz (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Łódź, Lódz (Poland)) in February 2019.

Interview

one on one, they did not tell me about my status at the end but it was supposed to be. So they told me we will inform you for particular position in few days and after2 days i got an email..lack of expected communication skills
    I think he did not believe me to work full time...

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in Team work?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Interview

It was a very easy interview process is took about 2 hours to complete the interview. Basic self introduction and others questions were asked. Very easy to crack. Should talk about a given topic for 2-3 minutes that's all. If your fluent in English you can easily crack the interview.

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Infosys in July 2018.

Interview

There were two teephonic easy rounds. One was HR and the other one was extempore based. Overall it was a good and easy. Just be confident and speak nicely. Good communication skills are must.

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in May 2018.

Interview

1st round was jam in which you hv to give self introduction.
    2nd round was a telephonic interview in which the interviewer gave me a topic "craze for fashion" and asked me to speak for 2 to 3 mins.
    3rd round was also telephonic and much similar like 2nd round.

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Aurangabad, Maharashtra) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview starts with essay writing..then with aptitude..and last one was telephonic talk, there they asked about yourself and other type of questions like as I am from computer background so they asked me computer related questions.

Interview Questions

• what is defect and defective?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Coimbatore) in November 2017.

Interview

only 2 rounds aptitude and hr. it was good. aptitude was bit difficult.it depends hr ..possibility for writing codes are there.difficulty level level also depends hr only.. for me it was medium.

Interview Questions

• it depends hr ..possibility for writing codes are there. difficulty level level also depends hr only.. for me it was medium..there were no technical questions for few my friends and few of them wrote codes   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.