Infosys Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Infosys

1,299 Interview Reviews

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

They had me take a math/stasitics test. Then after that an interview was set up about 2 hours. First hour was software questions and the second half was HR questions. If you know general software knowledge should be fine

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

I was stood up in the first round of interviews without even being apologized. I was scheduled for a second time and the interviewer was late for 20 minutes! She asked me how is that possible that I have used Ant and git in the same project! I think he had no idea what were they about. Also, she had never heard of Jira tickets. Overall the whole company looks like a scam!!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screening with recruiter. Asked to complete online games (testing soft skills). Scheduled online interview. The video screening and interview was with two different people; behavioral questions and technical questions were included.

Interview Questions

• Describe in your own words what the Java Virtual Machine is used for.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I was notified about my interview 1 week before the interview date. It was a webcam interview that lasted roughly 45 minutes. I was told I got the job within 2 days, and that i'd be moving across the globe.

Interview Questions

• Because it was a .NET interview they asked a lot of c# questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Campus placement: they shortlisted students based on written test technical and aptitude and called for in person interview.They gotta focus more on cv and questions were on cv.communication is something they looked for

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2020.

Interview

only phone screen happened interviewer was below avg. and was feeling uncomfortable seeing my good answers.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I got a call from recruiter and asked my timings to schedule an interview after i got scheduled I have done interview and its been 3 days I am waiting for feedback

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and projects later on core java question and sql queries   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Hartford, CT (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

first HR very short phone call, then you play the very simple game online, then schedule a screen interview. just pretty simple question based your resume. such as What is the difference between a primary and unique key?

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was an on-campus recruitment. First round was a written test. Then some 20-30 candidates were shortlisted from about 600 candidates. Written test was followed by technical and HR interview for the short listed candidates.

Interview Questions

• General aptitude questions, general programming questions and questions based to judge your decision making skills.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I had an internal reference for a java software developer and was interviewed in Delhi, India. I was contacted through mail and I had to reach Delhi office. They had 1 technical round and 1 HR round. It was very basic and I got the offer after 2 weeks. They do too much salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.