Infosys Systems Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Systems Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.4

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was definitely simple and the majority of it was discussing the projects done in the final year. If you are from computer science background be prepared to face technical questions too

Interview Questions

• Write pseudocode for quicksort.   1 Answer
  • What the project scalable(once I had explained my project)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Traine Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Online test where we need to get more than 70% and if you got passed the online test you will be asked to come to the location where you gave your test for one to one interview with managers

Interview Questions

• Say something about yourself and describe your B.E project and what all subject you studied in B.E and what is SDLC and any location constrain   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2017.

Interview

Infosys came to our university placements.
    There is a written test based on aptitude, verbal and reasoning skills.
    Then there is a face to face Interview which lasted for 20 to 25 min.

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First you go through a set of objective multiple choice exam, If selected you are interviewed. The interview is basic non technical question with few puzzles just to check mathematical aptitude.

Interview Questions

• About me, Why Infosys, Hobbies, How I manage my time with extra curricular involvement   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

The interview is quite easy. Basic questions. Keep calm and answer confidently. Know details of a project if you have done. There might be aptitude round too. Should be easy.

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

It was not very roasting. They want to see the approach and attitude in solving a problem. It does not matter which branch of engineering you belong to if you have basic programming knowledge and the right attitude when given a problem.

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Basic logical questions, and subject related questions.They also looked at certifications. But for campus placement, its actually very easy. I was not able to answer most of the questions but still got hired. They check your confidence.

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Very smooth.. 2 stages-- one is aptitude and 2nd is face 2 face interview. Aptitude exam is of standard level and face to face interview completely depends on interviewer.

Interview Questions

• About my project in final year   1 Answer

Application

Interview

One round of aptitude around 1 hour, second round of technical skills around 1 and half hour and third round of HR around half hour, Mostly ask about your projects and look your academic records

Application

Interview

It was campus interview and held in two round. First round was HR related. HR asked common questions like why do u need the job etc. Second round was technical related. Asked basic programming question. Also asked to mention algorithm.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.