Infosys Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys

2.4

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Got selected through Campus Interview. First round was Aptitude Test and second round was HR Interview. Aptitude Test was more about Puzzle Solving questions. Practice more on solving different puzzles. HR round was more on behavioral side.

Interview Questions

• Are you leader or team player? Explain   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Trainee Interview

Interview

Good process takes Only one day
     Mostly technical
    Apti is little bit tough. LR part mostly
    Management is good
    Takes 30 Min
    you need to be confident.Interviewer tries to puzzle you but donot get panic

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Not only is Infosys a good company to start your career, it is also a great place for candidates with work experience. ... The Infosys interview process for experienced candidates generally follows the established company pattern with questions being based around your CV.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2020.

Interview

The drive was organised in nashik and we took the test afterwards i got to know that there were sectional cutoff to i wasnt selected but it was a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Chandigarh).

Interview

A test was conducted comprising of 20 questions from apti. Level of test was higher than other test I have given but after you qualify the test chances of getting placement is about 99%. Interview was very friendly and interviewer seemed very experienced . He asked basic questions regarding the my stream .

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2019.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. The interview was easy. Just checking the basic technical knowledge. Mainly focused on last year project. The online test conducted consist of quants, logical reasoning and english. In which english was more difficult and crucial for cut off.

Interview Questions

• The life cycle of software development. Waterfall Model   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Durgapur, West Bengal) in September 2019.

Interview

easy one interviewer was super cool with me.The company came as mass recruiter to our college so not very tough process.the hiring process was simple you give your cv to a person who assigns you a serial no and once your serial no is close they ask you to wait outside the interview room for your turn.

Interview Questions

• looking at my cv he asked oh so you are saying you have good leadership skills so tell me which leadership personality u admire?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Patna Rural

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Patna Rural) in September 2019.

Interview

Infosys conducts 3 rounds to recruit new employees.

Online Test
    Technical Round
    HR Round
    This is the final round of the hiring process. Questions regarding your resume, job and company might be asked with basic HR questions like ‘What are your Career Goals ?’, ‘Why Infosys ?’ etc. They will check your communication skills, confidence and attitude. Be clear and confident with your thoughts and you will ace this round easily.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Coimbatore) in August 2019.

Interview

They test our basic knowledge about coding, asked questions about out projects and interest. For example they asked to explain factorial program and asked to explain palindrome code. Having your basics strong is the key

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi) in July 2019.

Interview

1-aptitude test
    2- technical + hr round
    aptitude test was little bit tough and lenthy ,there was question from quantative and analytical reasoning and english .face to face interview round is easy .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.