MetricStream Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

applied on linked. got call from the recruiter, then technical phone interview.
After technical phone screen got an email for onsite interview after one week and then two rounds of technical onsite interview.

onsite interview questions were focused on your resume.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself. All java and J2ee interview questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview followed by HR interview.
    Basic questions on programming paradigm and programming language and behavioral question by HR. They took one day for each interview and result was declared after a week.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between you as a freshman and now as a senior?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

i got a call from elitmus shortlisting. There were only 9 members that came . Most of them finished their first round and few were already sent back. My first technical round was ok, some sql queries and oops concepts were asked. i cleared first round and in the second round the in depth oops concepts and sql questions were asked, i answered majority but the interviewer was trying to confuse me, i was rejected in the second technical round. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• having and group by queries
      oops concepts
      how it is used and why it is used?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

I got selected through Elitmus. First round was written technical test in which they ask some basic questions from SQL, java, JavaScript and RDBMS and it was followed by technical f2f round.

Interview Questions

• First questions is about my project which I have done in college.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Interview had 4 rounds basically.
    First was mcq which was easy.
    Followed by technical round, managerial round and last HR round.
    They basically focus more on PL/SQL topic.
    Also they ask each and everything from the resume.
    So be honest with your resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain normalisation and basic dbms and core java questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetricStream in August 2018.

Interview

basically it is cloud based company..so be preprare for sql queries. also prepare for some javascript questions.they have a nice requirtment process and they are such nice group of peoples .

Interview Questions

• sql queries and no sql also and some dbms concepts and be prepare for javascript type questions some validations also.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in January 2014.

Interview

1 online test which includes technical,aptitude and essay writing.
    2 technical rounds(maximum java,little c++), 1 Hr(friendly round).

Interview Questions

• How can u reduce the size of nano car   1 Answer

Negotiation

learn basics of java properly. thorough knowledge of projects done

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream in September 2013.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks,2 technical round, 1 managerial and 1 HR round...
    Technical round they covered the all database questions(all basics and advanced concepts).
    Managerial round..nothing to do much..simple questions from resume..HR round was also OK..

Interview Questions

• I don't wat to put for them ..i hv asked them to give some more time to join company but they were stood on max 20 days nd finally they didn't given offer letter....if they want quality then they hv to also flexible and ready to negotiate in terms of Notice period issues..   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.