MetricStream Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 175 of over 175 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bangalore)

Interview

We had 2-3 MCQ rounds about basic computer subjects. Later short-listed candidates were called for a 1-1 with a tech lead. After this, an HR round for getting to know the candidate's personal interests was conducted.

Interview Questions
  • To explain overwriting and overriding differences in java. Implement an efficient search algorithm.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

They took all 4 rounds of interview and told me i was selected , took my documents and ghosted me. Absolute rubbish process , i had to follow up with HR multiple times and there is no logical response as to why reject after completing the entire process. Not even the Courtesy to respond back via email. Look for better options do not waste time with this company 1st round Technical 2nd round Technical 3rd round Managerial 4th round HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MetricStream

Application

I interviewed at MetricStream

Interview

Process was very smooth and the interviewers were nice and helping. Questions were mostly on OOPS concept and SQL queries, with some basic questions about linux (depending on the interviewer)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

My interview was schedule at 2:30, I log in and get to know the interviewer is busy with other call and gets rescheduled at 6PM. 5PM I get a call asking if I could join then. I did, and looks like the interviewer was in a hurry. He did not give a single minute opportunity for me to speak and he just went on with his list of questions, forced me couple of time to say one word answer and in 10 minute he said He is done.

Interview Questions
  • what is the formula for margin calculations. what was your role in previous company. what are the metrics you worked on. How is resource planning done.

MetricStream

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream

Interview

OOPs or Object Oriented Programming is a Programming model which is organized around Objects instead of processes. Instead of a process calling series of processes, this model stresses on communication between objects. Objects that all self sustained, provide security by encapsulating it's members and providing abstracted interfaces over the functions it performs. OOP's facilitate the following features 1. Inheritance for Code Reuse 2. Abstraction for modularity, maintenance and agility 3. Encapsulation for security and protection 4. Polymorphism for flexibility and interfacing

Interview Questions
  • On SQL and PL/SQL and oracle based questions and software testing based

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream (Chandigarh) in May 2021

Interview

techinal team is good but hr team is not good . they will tell you that you are selected in interview but in actual you are not selected

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

They had video interview scheduled on Microsoft teams meeting , interview was good though i have given 100% answer , interviewer was satisfied too but didn't get call from them its been 3 days now.

Interview Questions
  • How do you secure your spring application ?

MetricStream

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream in May 2021

Interview

first round was CV shortlisting then online test and after online test they shortlisting according to marks. 3 round of interview,2 technical round and HR round. Level of interview was easy to medium.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Totaly they took 3 rounds of interview and also scheduled HRBP rounds and again in fraction of second HRBP round cancelled. When i call and check with HR, They said rejected bcz of second and third round of interview with less scores, but panel member ok to go ahead for second and third round of interview with that score so they moved but now senior management said it's less score so we can't able to take it forward. This all the thing should bring earlier stage it self instead of bringing last moment. Then why should have to move to the next round, if in that case earlier round it self they can take a decision. instead of scheduling further round of interview, its total waste of my time which I spend and also I am feeling now it's like a games where playing with some hopes. One thing I am requesting don't do this kind of nonsense things to other candidates, Bcz everyone will come from some hopes.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MetricStream

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetricStream in Mar 2021

Interview

The process was fast and straightforward. HR reached out to me on LinkedIn to see if I was interested, then we had an intro call. That was followed by calls w the hiring manager then after that video calls with 2 senior execs. The last step was a presentation. Offer received immediately. Whole process took less than 3 weeks. HR contact was VERY helpful and kept me informed throughout.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about your experience marketing products. How do you approach success stories? Do you have experience building buyer personas? Describe a product launch and the results you drove. Other misc questions, mostly conversation
Viewing 1 - 10 of 175 Interviews