MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 24 Feb 2019

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

applied on linked. got call from the recruiter, then technical phone interview.
    After technical phone screen got an email for onsite interview after one week and then two rounds of technical onsite interview.

onsite interview questions were focused on your resume.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself. All java and J2ee interview questions   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interviewer delayed showing by 30 minutes. Overall impression was very unprofessional and immature personality that indicated the individual had never worked for another company in their life time.

The interview process was winded and he kept asking the same questions over and again as if he doubted my first answers. Very little trust factor established right from the interview process. It was a disappointing experience come to think of it.

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Wow this company is a mess! I was not optimistic based on the other reviews I read but you never turn down an interview, right? WRONG...don't even bother with this company. I applied online and was contacted for a phone screen with an HR lady. She barely spoke English and didn't know anything about the position. She then coordinated a phone call with the Hiring Manager. He greeted me with "I'm just looking at your resume and I don't see how your experience is relevant to this position". Wow. Maybe you should have looked at my resume more than five minutes before the call? Or better yet have a discussion with your "HR screener".

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application online and heard back from a recruiter within a couple days to schedule a phone screen. The interview process was quick and very thorough. Questions were on cryptography and Java. Phone Interview was followed by an online coding test. All in all, it was extremely positive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was easy and general questions were put up.Questions related to all spheres of computer science were touched upon. Networking, SDLC,Programming basics, Data Structures. The in person interview lasted about 1 hr.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interviews, asked a lot of relevant information to the job. Most of the managers interviewing did have a foreign accent which made a phone conversation a little difficult.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the software development lifecycle and why do you feel that way?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream in July 2014.

Interview

Received one call from an EA to schedule meeting with the VP of Customer Operations. Had only one conversation that started late and lasted only 20 minutes. The VP's expectations for the role were not clearly defined and her questions were scattered. I asked more questions than answered as she did not come prepared with a specific skill-set defined for the role, only that she had an 'idea' of how she wanted the 'university' to emulate Cisco.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that were unexpected, she focused specifically on what she wanted for the role, but I asked the questions... she did very little interviewing of me.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Take 5 rounds of interview process take 5 weeks,
    1st round technical written test on core Java,
    2nd round technical face to face on core java,
    3rd round manager round for analytical skills,puzzle solving,..
    4 th round HR round very easy,
    5 th round Voice president Round

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Just after attending interview i came to know it is highly unorganized company i don't know how they are in product development where we need high discipline. They just call people for time pass whether they have openings or not. I understand you guys are free but others not. Wasted my 5 days time with them during my critical time after 5 rounds of interview i got ans that don't have openings on your experience join at SMTS position will give you lead position later if you don't have openings why you guys wasting time of others ?? just do your home work then waste time of others how you can offer 11 year exp person a SSE position ???
    I have advice for senior experinced people on first stage take in written with these guys if opening is there or not else they will simply waste your one week time and for each round they will call you in office. Better to look for some other good company. when they cant even organize a interview how they are running company you can undertand

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in January 2014.

Interview

1 online test which includes technical,aptitude and essay writing.
    2 technical rounds(maximum java,little c++), 1 Hr(friendly round).

Interview Questions

• How can u reduce the size of nano car   1 Answer

Negotiation

learn basics of java properly. thorough knowledge of projects done

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.