MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MetricStream in August 2020.

Interview

The recruiter explained the position, the company overview, and the candidate expectation.

The hiring manager provided in-depth details on the revenue roles, company challenges, and future growth.

I thoroughly enjoyed the interviewing process and the company as a whole. I didn't put a foot forward with the next step as I accepted a different position where else.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

applied on linked. got call from the recruiter, then technical phone interview.
    After technical phone screen got an email for onsite interview after one week and then two rounds of technical onsite interview.

onsite interview questions were focused on your resume.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself. All java and J2ee interview questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application online and heard back from a recruiter within a couple days to schedule a phone screen. The interview process was quick and very thorough. Questions were on cryptography and Java. Phone Interview was followed by an online coding test. All in all, it was extremely positive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream in April 2015.

Interview

One initial phone interview set up by recruiter with the hiring manager, then onsite with 3 to 4 individuals related to my position. Very well coordinated, everything was clean and organized.

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Wow this company is a mess! I was not optimistic based on the other reviews I read but you never turn down an interview, right? WRONG...don't even bother with this company. I applied online and was contacted for a phone screen with an HR lady. She barely spoke English and didn't know anything about the position. She then coordinated a phone call with the Hiring Manager. He greeted me with "I'm just looking at your resume and I don't see how your experience is relevant to this position". Wow. Maybe you should have looked at my resume more than five minutes before the call? Or better yet have a discussion with your "HR screener".

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream in July 2014.

Interview

Received one call from an EA to schedule meeting with the VP of Customer Operations. Had only one conversation that started late and lasted only 20 minutes. The VP's expectations for the role were not clearly defined and her questions were scattered. I asked more questions than answered as she did not come prepared with a specific skill-set defined for the role, only that she had an 'idea' of how she wanted the 'university' to emulate Cisco.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that were unexpected, she focused specifically on what she wanted for the role, but I asked the questions... she did very little interviewing of me.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was easy and general questions were put up.Questions related to all spheres of computer science were touched upon. Networking, SDLC,Programming basics, Data Structures. The in person interview lasted about 1 hr.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interviewer delayed showing by 30 minutes. Overall impression was very unprofessional and immature personality that indicated the individual had never worked for another company in their life time.

The interview process was winded and he kept asking the same questions over and again as if he doubted my first answers. Very little trust factor established right from the interview process. It was a disappointing experience come to think of it.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interviews, asked a lot of relevant information to the job. Most of the managers interviewing did have a foreign accent which made a phone conversation a little difficult.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the software development lifecycle and why do you feel that way?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview followed by HR interview.
    Basic questions on programming paradigm and programming language and behavioral question by HR. They took one day for each interview and result was declared after a week.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between you as a freshman and now as a senior?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.