Navigant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen, followed by a case interview at the University and afternoon interview in the company with a prepared presentation.

Until the interview at the company site, everything was going normally. We were asked to arrive around 1 pm. Got there 5 min before, to my surprise they were expecting us for lunch even though the invite was clear that we should arrive no more than 10 min earlier than 1 pm. I skipped eating as there would be a lot of talks in the afternoon.

After a bit of small talk and introductions, it was clear that no-one had ideas on where the interviews would take place, what would be the order and where we should leave our bags.

The interviews were basically quite confusing, besides the partner, 1/2 of the interviews was unclear what they would check on my performance.

After the interview, we had some time to talk to everyone and tour the office. Discussions were quite off-topic and people talking about how they were there mostly by accident and found the job interesting. It seemed like a random group of people, not a coherent company.

Did not get an offer, but wouldn't have accepted if I had one.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

first round (2 video interviews) 30 min each: 1 behavioral interview, 1 case interview
    final round: 1 case presentation, 1 on the spot case, 2 behavioral interviews
    market sizing for a drug
    why navigant
    why consulting

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Phone screen then in person. Gave us a case study during the in-person that was created by the client. Recruiter wouldn't give me that much info on the client or what after the project would look like. Was fairly straightforward. About 2-3 weeks.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

Questions regarding relevant college experience, talk through solving problems, etc. Learn a lot about their business work streams: working primarily with financial institutions on CFPB regulations and FINRA regulatory compliance.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a client gets upset because a project is taking too long to complete? Do you deliver an unfinished product? How do you go about the situation?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Navigant (Boulder, CO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview with a program director. He asked some standard interview questions but overall it was very casual and conversational. The second and final round was onsite, including a 15-20 min presentation on an analytical topic and two 45 minute interviews. It was fairly casual again; my 2nd interview was mostly conversational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake in a group setting. How did you reconcile that mistake with the group members?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a positive group experience and a negative one. What did you learn?   Answer Question
    • "Working problem" -- a simple case problem meant to see how you go about solving a problem.   Answer Question

Energy Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a Navigant recruiter for a 20-minute screening. I felt like it went really well because we ended up talking for around 40 minutes. The recruiter was extremely nice, told me I was a great candidate and said he would contact me the following day to let me know if they had chosen to move forward with my application. He assured me that they likely would.

He then just completely cut off contact and refused to respond to simple follow-up emails. I found the entire experience extremely frustrating and unprofessional especially because I spent a great deal of time preparing for the next round of interviews.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

One phone interview with the hiring manager (approx. 1 hour) and another interview with the director above the hiring manager. After the initial phone screenings I was asked to come on site for a half day of in person interviews. Met with 4 people, including the hiring manager, which took a couple of hours in total. All interviews were behavioral, which surprised me given the role but I also had a fairly high amount of relevant experience prior to applying. The hiring manager and people I met with were all great and I think I would have enjoyed working with the individuals I met. I was also impressed with how quickly the process moved forward.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was easy and pretty calm. I first had a phone interview then interviewed with three other people (two on the same day and one on a different day) in a few days.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

On campus interview followed by super day in office. Super day was composed of 2 behavioral with senior members, 1 spot case, and 1 take home oral case. Oral case was assigned a week prior and involved some excel and making a slidedeck.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

I had an HR screen and a series of 3 phone interviews with different members of the team at various levels (not sure if that's normal or if this is usually in person since I did not reside in a hub city), then 1 in person interview, which included a case study/excel test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.