Navigant Interview Questions

Updated 28 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 334 of over 334 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Navigant

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

Learn all basics before attending interview, Learn all basics before attending interview, Learn all basics before attending interview, Learn all basics before attending interview, Learn all basics before attending interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eranakulam, Kakkanad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Eranakulam, Kakkanad)

Interview

There were 2 rounds. 1st round was general questions, project related questions and my career goals after 5 years. 2nd round was more academic. They also wanted to know how long i could work there as they were looking for long period.

Interview Questions
  • Project that i did
    1 Answer

Navigant

Application

I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

HR interview followed by in person interviews and case study. HR interview via phone. In person interviews include meeting with different people from senior management team and also case study with some consultants

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Navigant

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

1st interview via phone with HR specialist about qualification and motivation, 2nd interview via phone with consultant team about CV and content/project-related questions, 3rd interview in person with HR and consultant team mostly about content-related questions.

Interview Questions
  • Several questions on opinion on/evaluation of specific current policies and market developments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Phone screen, followed by a case interview at the University and afternoon interview in the company with a prepared presentation. Until the interview at the company site, everything was going normally. We were asked to arrive around 1 pm. Got there 5 min before, to my surprise they were expecting us for lunch even though the invite was clear that we should arrive no more than 10 min earlier than 1 pm. I skipped eating as there would be a lot of talks in the afternoon. After a bit of small talk and introductions, it was clear that no-one had ideas on where the interviews would take place, what would be the order and where we should leave our bags. The interviews were basically quite confusing, besides the partner, 1/2 of the interviews was unclear what they would check on my performance. After the interview, we had some time to talk to everyone and tour the office. Discussions were quite off-topic and people talking about how they were there mostly by accident and found the job interesting. It seemed like a random group of people, not a coherent company. Did not get an offer, but wouldn't have accepted if I had one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navigant (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Motivational and Competency based telephone interview with three team members in January. Difficult to tell how I had done at this stage but was a few weeks later I was invited to an Assessment day. The Assessment day consisted of 3x45 minute interviews. Interview 1: Motivational + CV based with three team members (1 senior, 2 junior), casual and personal. Interview 2: Motivational + CV based with Director Interview 3: Case study followed by casual chat (1 mid-level seniority, 2 junior). Extensive opportunity to ask questions throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Navigant

Application

I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

first round (2 video interviews) 30 min each: 1 behavioral interview, 1 case interview final round: 1 case presentation, 1 on the spot case, 2 behavioral interviews market sizing for a drug why navigant why consulting

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Navigant

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

Phone screen then in person. Gave us a case study during the in-person that was created by the client. Recruiter wouldn't give me that much info on the client or what after the project would look like. Was fairly straightforward. About 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Navigant

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

Questions regarding relevant college experience, talk through solving problems, etc. Learn a lot about their business work streams: working primarily with financial institutions on CFPB regulations and FINRA regulatory compliance.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do if a client gets upset because a project is taking too long to complete? Do you deliver an unfinished product? How do you go about the situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Navigant (Boulder, CO) in Feb 2020

Interview

The first round was a phone interview with a program director. He asked some standard interview questions but overall it was very casual and conversational. The second and final round was onsite, including a 15-20 min presentation on an analytical topic and two 45 minute interviews. It was fairly casual again; my 2nd interview was mostly conversational.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you made a mistake in a group setting. How did you reconcile that mistake with the group members?
  • Talk about a positive group experience and a negative one. What did you learn?
  • "Working problem" -- a simple case problem meant to see how you go about solving a problem.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 334 Interviews