Navigant Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Navigant Summer Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Navigant

2.6

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

On campus interview followed by super day in office. Super day was composed of 2 behavioral with senior members, 1 spot case, and 1 take home oral case. Oral case was assigned a week prior and involved some excel and making a slidedeck.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Easy process, mostly via email. Good thing to note that most time notifications for interviews are in central time. Behavioural interview via phone and then interview in the office. In office interview consisted on one case interview and two informational/behavioural ones

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, one on campus for on campus recruiting, and the next round at the office. Mostly behavioral questions with a few technical questions. Heard directly from the HR rep for the entire company instead of the individual office.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

First Interview was standard behavioral. Interviewer was very friendly and conversational. Most questions were about team behavior. Overall a pretty straightforward interview. I was expected a market sizing question but interviewer did not ask one.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to convince another person of something important to you?   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant in November 2016.

Interview

Quick, friendly, great feedback. A lot of the questions are qualitative. You need to show your problem-solving skills and mindset. The interview itself is not intimidating and there are not trick questions. Ready to tell some good stories can make you go far.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navigant in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university's online recruiting website. Was contacted about setting up an interview a week later. Brief, 30-minute interview that was almost entirely behavioral. No case study. Interview was pretty laid back.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Navigant.

Interview

On campus interview that was mostly behavioral. Got called a month later for an onsite interview in their NYC office. The second round interview was also mostly behavioral. Fit is important.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation and how you managed it   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I sent in my application through my university career site. Then had an interview set up. The interview was pretty relaxed and mostly questions about getting to know my personality and how I became interested in Navigant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Gave me two weeks to decide.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

On-campus interview. This was mostly behavioral. Then final round interview in Chicago which was about 3.5 hours consisting of a presentation on the company and three interviews. One case and two behavioural.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant on campus. The interviewer was personable and seemed to really want to get to know me. I got invited to their super day and felt like things went well except the case was very difficult. In the end I did not get the offer and ended up reaching out to no avail which I found a little upsetting. All in all they were very professional throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.