Navigant Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 5 Nov 2016

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Navigant

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 7 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Navigant (Hanover, NH) in Sep 2016

Interview

Pretty standard interview: a senior consultant interviewed me about my resume, asked why I wanted to do consulting, and what my experiences in the field were so far, and why I thought I was best fit for the job. The interviewer was pretty bland, and not very interested in my answers.

Interview Questions
  • Why healthcare consulting?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Williamsburg, VA) in Sep 2014

Interview

On campus recruiting. After submitting my resume I was asked to come in for a behavioral interview. It was very pleasant although other members of Navigant who were standing in the lobby could not tell me why they liked it or speak too highly of the company.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to extrapolate on my research experience. He wasn't very interested in my resume and we mostly talked about my previous travel experience.
Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Navigant (Telephone, TX) in Aug 2013

Interview

I was contacted by HR first, then a review with HR. Finally a telephone interview with supervisors. This took two weeks to complete since it was all done through remote/telephone access. This job was a remote position.

Interview Questions
Navigant
Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]
Application

I interviewed at Navigant

Interview

We met at a a pre-interview dinner event, and were explained about the interview process. Next day: It was a 30 min interview (15 min behavioral, 15 min case interview). I got a very easy case. I had to calculate the market size and the revenue for a pharmaceutical drug.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Navigant (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2012

Interview

I was contacted one day prior to the interview that the company was interested in my experience. I was given less than 24 hours to prepare for the interview. When I arrived I was escorted into a room of three current analysts/consultants who were young, new hires. This was very informal. For the next portion of the interview, I was ushered into another room where the senior consultant asked standard interview questions: tell me about yourself, why do you think you'd be appropriate for this position, etc. Finally, I was interviewed by the leaving analyst. This was as informal as the first round.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected question the interviewer inquired was "This is obviously not your ideal end job. What do you see yourself doing in the future?"
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navigant (Washington, DC) in Dec 2009

Interview

had phone and on-campus interviews to start. on-site interview consisted of one-on-one interviews, in addition to a 30-minute long (research/project) presentation to the group. not grueling, but make sure your presentation is interesting and informative.

Interview Questions
Navigant
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Navigant (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2008

Interview

pretty easy

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Navigant Job Seekers

AR Calling