Tata Consultancy Services Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate Software Engineer

Tata Consultancy Services Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was selected from campus. Written and Interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

Interview

I got an on campus interview through job fair. The whole process took about 4 days. I found out i got the position two days after my on campus interview. I interviewed with the HR and an software engineer. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and general technical questions on programming.

Interview Questions

• basic questions related to object-oriented programming.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Easy, technical apptitude only and basic coding interview

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2019.

Interview

Had a phone call then 2 interviews in Connecticut. They took 3 months to respond after the interview. I contacted the recruiters and no responses. Then I get an email saying theyre ready for the next step and dont respond for another 2 weeks. This is the most unprofessional experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Basic Programming Questions   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2010.

Interview

One Aptitude Test 35Q/60min
    Technical Interview- basic C/C++ concepts, project
    MR- Would test u on certain cases/situations.
    Hr- simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in July 2019.

Interview

Firstly, We were instructed to register for TNQT in campus commune site and TCS NextStep where we had to register for both DIgital & Ninja . Secondly, we needed to give Round 1 examination which consisted of Technical Part, Coding, Quants and English. Then after 5-6 days we were shortlisted for Round 2 i.e. TR+MR+HR round and called in Gitanjali Park.

Interview Questions

• Q: So you have applied for TCS Digital Enterprise What technologies do you think falls under this catagory?   1 Answer
    • Q : Questions about Machine Learning (as I had 2 projects regarding that)   1 Answer
    • Q : Questions about Python , Java and at last I was instructed to write a code for a problem.   1 Answer
    • Q : Questions about SQL.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in February 2010.

Interview

TCS recruiting process is pretty straight forward.
    Profiles went on for initial screening. The first interview had very basic questions on the projects, very basic technical questions and abt outcome of couple of code snippets. Basics were a must.
    The second round was little technical and more about processes. For few, it was heavily technical. Overall, there was not much difficulty. I liked their process. Recruiting team was energetic and genial.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were very clear about the offer. Not much scope of negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in December 2011.

Interview

There were three interviewers out of which one was a lady from France. They checked my gradesheets and asked me few questions on cloud computing. Then they asked me to speak in French as it was one of my language in two semesters. Tried to speak. And then they asked about the software industry and i answered their questions confidently. They seemed happy.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cloud Computing?   1 Answer
    • How does a software industry work?   1 Answer

Got a better job with higher package.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in August 2008.

Interview

First it was IQ test. Then they selected around 70% of people who sits for the written examination. Then it was technical round which included some technical question with HR questions also. After they selected me for HR round which was also similar to the technical round. They asked me both kinds of questions and about my preference about location. They told me ask some questions which I asked from them. Overall it was cool and simple. I got the offer on the 3rd day after the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2011.

Interview

It is an easy process. Keeping a good CV helps. Panel is friendly. Initial test round is easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.