Tata Consultancy Services Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2019.

Interview

Had a phone call then 2 interviews in Connecticut. They took 3 months to respond after the interview. I contacted the recruiters and no responses. Then I get an email saying theyre ready for the next step and dont respond for another 2 weeks. This is the most unprofessional experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Basic Programming Questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Easy, technical apptitude only and basic coding interview

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

Interview

I got an on campus interview through job fair. The whole process took about 4 days. I found out i got the position two days after my on campus interview. I interviewed with the HR and an software engineer. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and general technical questions on programming.

Interview Questions

• basic questions related to object-oriented programming.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I was selected from campus. Written and Interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was through the code vita selection process. The Interview went in a virtual manner. It was a great experience. They asked just on the basics. They tried to check whether I can fit into the job role which they are having. The HR round was like a cakewalk just normal questions as everyone can expect.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I applied online for the offline campus drive. There was a technical round at a centre. Then the HR round which was in the office in Noida. The technical round was medium difficulty.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me why I got less marks in my graduation as compared to school.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was a good interview. My interview was virtual the panel was very cool.I was grilled for 1 hr and after that I was told to leave.I was questioned according to my CV

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Indore).

Interview

Interview was really simple they will just test u on basis of basic knowledge of programming and dbms. They asked me to create a prime no program which i created. Then they asked some dbms question like sql query and triggers etc after which the minor project.Then few question regarding personality but untill this time i was very nervous. But i some how got selected.

Interview Questions

• 1 basic program in any language and few sql querys along with few question on a technical questions   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

First round is technical interview where some of the technical questions about computer language and academic are asked.
    Second round was HR round where our body language, English speaking, flexibility are mainly focused.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First it was the coding round.
    Which has 6 questions. Question were relatively difficult.Majorly related to oops ,data structures , algorithms/pseudo code and basic programming. Concentration was on problem solving and logic building

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.