Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

You will go through the three interview process. One technology round then one project management round then HR round. So total 3 round....
2 technical
1 HR
Then you will have to wait for a week to get call from hr.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Interview

Campus interview. One face-face interview. Some OOP questions. Also there were questions related to electrical engineering. Interview lasted for about 20 minutes. The interviewer was not that enthusiastic. Some questions were from other department courses I took in my first year. Finally, there was a question about difference between arrays and structures.

Interview Questions

• Asked about some of my first-year courses - Civil, mechanical etc.   1 Answer

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India, TX (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

good process and structured process done properly in a well planned manner.
    technical interview was followed by a managerial and then HR round. HR round was very easy and was just a formality done. need to prepare for technical round nicely.

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2013.

Interview

It was smooth and the interviewer was very friendly. Not many difficult questions. Questions were straight forward and din't have to stress my mind much. Actually, 4 people interviewed me together and they shot questions from different aspects. But, they are there to help me in the interview

Interview Questions

• Not much actually. explain SDLS, alpha beta testing and few sql questions   Answer Question

I had to do Masters

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2012.

Interview

Overall it was a good process. Only a limited folks were hired. It was an pool campus interview where only students from a selected colleges were invited. After an aptitude check online written round, a technical round was conducted asking students questions from the domain they want to be interviewed. Later a managerial round followed checking general smartness of the candidate and finally a HR round. Only good candidates were hired. Out of some 1800 aspirants only 20 were hired.

Interview Questions

• Programs in C language and basic coding aptitude   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations can be made.

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was great experience. Technical round was conducted and then Managerial round followed by HR round. I applied through off campus selection and then finally got selected to this amazing company.

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Applied through college. Had an exam and shortlisted through the exam faced an interview. Then were divided into batches for further process of interviews. And the interview was done on technical and non technical questions. And then after few days they announced the candidates who were selected by sending emails.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru).

Interview

The initial MCQ were easy. But two rounds of technical interview was a bit hard. but the interview was fun. The first round mainly went around my electronics skills. The second round were more software and programming related. I did make it though

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate, Are u willing to attend night sessions learning java.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

It was an all day interview process. I gave the apti test at local city but for the interview they had asked to visit a New Horizon college in Bangalore. One thing I hated is that the interview took all my day. The questions they asked was pretty much easy i.e. about our mini-projects, about tcs. Overall it was good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      About the company.
      About our projects.   1 Answer

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Interview

It was a simple and a convenient process. The selection is based on NQT and is easy to crack. A coding question and MCQ's based on general reasoning, aptitude and data structures.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the latest trends and technologies in IT sector?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.