Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Assistant Software Engineer (ASE)

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2012.

Interview

Overall it was a good process. Only a limited folks were hired. It was an pool campus interview where only students from a selected colleges were invited. After an aptitude check online written round, a technical round was conducted asking students questions from the domain they want to be interviewed. Later a managerial round followed checking general smartness of the candidate and finally a HR round. Only good candidates were hired. Out of some 1800 aspirants only 20 were hired.

Interview Questions

• Programs in C language and basic coding aptitude   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations can be made.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India, TX (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

good process and structured process done properly in a well planned manner.
    technical interview was followed by a managerial and then HR round. HR round was very easy and was just a formality done. need to prepare for technical round nicely.

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

You will go through the three interview process. One technology round then one project management round then HR round. So total 3 round....
    2 technical
    1 HR
    Then you will have to wait for a week to get call from hr.

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Interview

Campus interview. One face-face interview. Some OOP questions. Also there were questions related to electrical engineering. Interview lasted for about 20 minutes. The interviewer was not that enthusiastic. Some questions were from other department courses I took in my first year. Finally, there was a question about difference between arrays and structures.

Interview Questions

• Asked about some of my first-year courses - Civil, mechanical etc.   1 Answer

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2013.

Interview

It was smooth and the interviewer was very friendly. Not many difficult questions. Questions were straight forward and din't have to stress my mind much. Actually, 4 people interviewed me together and they shot questions from different aspects. But, they are there to help me in the interview

Interview Questions

• Not much actually. explain SDLS, alpha beta testing and few sql questions   Answer Question

I had to do Masters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai).

Interview

No roasting, a little pressure, very kind and friendly, with a nature that they are there to recruit you first not reject you. Comfortable environment, flexibility given for work location, usually 40 mins per person, lesser wait time, better to have one software skill in resume, they go through your resume like they are looking for God in there..your resume does half of the interview.. nothing outside resume, no insult or sarcasm or condescending questions or remarks like other recruiters

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I attend On campus interview in my college
    Totally there was two rounds
    Round 1:Aptitude(30 questions)
    Round 2:HR interview
    in round one there will be a negative marks ,so you have to answer it correctly
    people who meets the required cut-off will be selected for the next round

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Visakhapatnam) in September 2015.

Interview

Contains 3 rounds in total :
    Written Test, TR + MR , HR.
    Written test questions will be asked from seesame papers(Can't guarantee you but most of the times).
    In TR, Questions from your academic project may be asked along with your core technical course's questions and basics about programming.
    In MR, Puzzles and few problems will be given and assess your skill on approach to the problem.
    HR round is completely about you and your background.

Interview Questions

• Technical stuff related to Computer Networks   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are interested in working with Service based companies then TCS is the best option

Anonymous Employee in Nagercoil

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Nagercoil) in September 2012.

Interview

Aptitude Testing,Technical Related to Projects and Subject
    HR round at final.
    They are all supportive and it was a casual talk.Only we need to clear the aptitude exam and be positive while interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhubaneswar) in December 2015.

Interview

Overall experience was good. Was not of the CS/IT background so questions regarding basic physics and maths were asked. Interviewers were good and friendly. The interview happened as per schedule so did not have to wait a long time.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding thermodynamics, tension and pulley systems, set theory and a program to check palindrome.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.