Tata Consultancy Services Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Gave 2 Skype interviews for different positions. After interview no reply at all. Looks like they doing something wrong. All staffing agency create new email every time for job application at TCS. Interviewers also seems like reading questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Two rounds one technical and one HR round. Firstly got a call form recruiter saying that your resume was shortlisted and she arranged a technical f2f interview with hiring manager and followed by a HR round. Interview is not that critical.

Interview

Interview Questions

• hiring process is easy, asks question from resume and basic stuff you study in bachelors/masters. Hired from campus. Had a positive experience. got good role and opportunities. working full time   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2018.

Interview

I got questioned on all kinds of Java interview questions - specific to the programming language although there was no coding involved. The interview was moderate in terms of difficulty but very much doable with thorough preparation.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between deep copy and shallow copy?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

had a phone screening before the in person interview, phone was behavioral in person was technical. the in person interview got pushed back multiple times for different reasons, One of the interviewers was very nice and the other one was completely stand offish. No matter what anwser I would provide for the simple questions she asked they weren't enough, When I gave the text book definition on what data abstraction was she tried to tell me that I described polymorphism. She even tried to walk through the code that I had written on the whiteboard and told me I did it wrong because she added 1+1 into 3. Near the end of my interview she was on her phone the entire time and was talking loudly about how she wished she went home before I started my interview.

Interview Questions

• what is oop and its fundamentals? what is encapsulation, abstraction, etc   1 Answer
    • java star triangle program   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Large interview drive. I had to wait almost two hours before being interviewed. After the wait, I was taken into another room where I was asked questioned about my technical experience and my ability and willingness to relocate. The only positions available required me to relocate.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write a basic exception script and also how to create tables in SQL.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Edison, NJ (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

filled out a bunch of application forms before two rounds of interview, one technical and one with hr. Fairly easy questions if you know fundamental concepts of Java. long waits before each round and prepare to stay here at least 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• what are four fundamental concepts of Java?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Edison, NJ (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

at interview day you need to refill a paper application even if you already did online. then there was 2 round of interview technical and human resource which both was fairly easy

Interview Questions

• What is Collections ?
      Where is inheritance? How did you apply in your programs?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy interview time line. Four rounds of interview and it takes a month and so.
    I had 3 interviews and never heard from them about the fourth interview. When i emailed him he said he is looking for someone to interview me.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions were standard. and asked my favorite language   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Total four rounds. First phone interview, just to know about the basic knowledge. Second and third rounds are skype technical interview, fourth are Face to face round with manager which includes both technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Difference between application Context and Bean Factory   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.