Tata Consultancy Services Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Culver City, CA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Got call from recruiter for position in TCS CA USA.
First interview was scheduled and interviewer called from India for position in USA.
Interviewer was not interested in knowing my background and telling me about projects or company. He started with questions not related to my background and resume. His intention were clear the way interview was being conducted right form beginning.

I am not expecting next round interview calls.

Interview Questions

• Architecture or server lever tuning   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2016.

Interview

I had interview with tata at Dallas . It was great. They ask about past experiences. Specially focus on what have I done . I guys was very nice. It was kind of job fair for other company .

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview Questions

• Easy Interview .. They don't what they are looking, For the sake of it they took interview.. They called me and said some opening is there, I went there and they asked me to wait for almost 60 Mins.. I waited there and few guys came and had causal talk.   Answer Question

Interview

Interview Questions

• hiring process is easy, asks question from resume and basic stuff you study in bachelors/masters. Hired from campus. Had a positive experience. got good role and opportunities. working full time   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2018.

Interview

I got questioned on all kinds of Java interview questions - specific to the programming language although there was no coding involved. The interview was moderate in terms of difficulty but very much doable with thorough preparation.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between deep copy and shallow copy?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

had a phone screening before the in person interview, phone was behavioral in person was technical. the in person interview got pushed back multiple times for different reasons, One of the interviewers was very nice and the other one was completely stand offish. No matter what anwser I would provide for the simple questions she asked they weren't enough, When I gave the text book definition on what data abstraction was she tried to tell me that I described polymorphism. She even tried to walk through the code that I had written on the whiteboard and told me I did it wrong because she added 1+1 into 3. Near the end of my interview she was on her phone the entire time and was talking loudly about how she wished she went home before I started my interview.

Interview Questions

• what is oop and its fundamentals? what is encapsulation, abstraction, etc   1 Answer
    • java star triangle program   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Large interview drive. I had to wait almost two hours before being interviewed. After the wait, I was taken into another room where I was asked questioned about my technical experience and my ability and willingness to relocate. The only positions available required me to relocate.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write a basic exception script and also how to create tables in SQL.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Edison, NJ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

got call fome recruiter, and they set up the time for it, and after about 3 week, recruiter tell me that i am select it, now i am a new member for the ILP in OH,

Interview Questions

• angular 1 question
      how to share data between different scope?

sql question
      return the second smallest data in the table   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Eden, MN (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

All technical questions no behavioral. Basically sat there while being asked to write some code or explain Java concepts. Interviewers were the most unprofessional that I've seen in awhile. Says a lot if you plan on working here.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2016.

Interview

initially interviewed by TCS employees and then interviewed by client employees. there would be 1 or 2 rounds of interviews. The interview is fairly easy, most theoretical kind of questions. If you are a java developer, study the core java concepts. This is the most important place where you will be weighted.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to microservices and previous difficulties faced   1 Answer
    • Core Java questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

na

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.