Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 439 of over 439 interviews

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

Positive65%
Employee Referral6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

The first stage was very good with Talent and Acquisition but when I had the second stage with the Store Manager, she was late of 10 minutes and she told me that she had some issues on her laptop, so she started the interview by phone. For all the interview she didn’t have any attention and her connection was bad. Honestly I had never seen a people unprofessional like her.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Tiffany?
    Answer Question
  • How do you approach the customers?

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

The interview focused on people skills and connecting with others. There were a series of scenario questions that were meant to highlight how you would handled unique personalities and situations. This is a customer serving position, so there was an emphasis on your customer service skills and background. This was my first sales position, so I pulled from all my customer service roles in the past and emphasized my ability to work with diverse groups and highlighted my in depth knowledge of the company -- do your research!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ)

Interview

It is a Group interview. Easy to see where you stand in regards to others. It is a Panel interview at the same time.Department head included. No set order for answering questions. I suggest being one of the first.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important thing in sales?
1 person found this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Easy and straight forward. Formal interview with a laid back people oriented and employee driven satisfaction. The associates and Human Resources staff were extremely knowledgeable and eager to assist. Human Resources department were equipped to answer all financial inquiries.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Good, very friendly kind, got a phone call and it was normal questions nothing extraordinary, i do not know how else to describe it, they were nice but i did not get the job but that is okay

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

applied for the job, received a phone call first from HR asking some generic questions then received an email asking to come in for an in-person interview later depending on the availability.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to join the company? What made you think you would qualify for this job?

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

First you have to do a phone interview. For example: Self Introduction and then some questions to answer. Why do you choose our company ? Why are you fit in this position?After one week they ask you to have Group Interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favourite jewellery brand? How to define our brand?

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Was really great and insightful. Was about four phone interviews with different team members then we went to zoom meetings and then final interview call. Bit of a waiting game but kept up with contact and it paid off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

The initial interview is done virtually. You are given a question, then will need to record your video response within the allotted time. Next is the in person interview which is more of a get to know you meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Fun interview meeting new people. Since it is a customer facing role, there were a lot of situational questions. They want to gauge how you will work with customers and upsell items.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to resolved a disagreement. How did you go about it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 439 Interviews