ZS Associates Knowledge Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Knowledge Management Associate

ZS Associates Knowledge Management Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

It was a campus recruitment.
1st round was a written test - online; very easy and simple questions.
After a few days me and a few of my classmates got a call for the next round. It was a GD - (a tip - don't be too aggressive). Then we got called for interviews - which had 3 rounds - behavioral, case study solving and a final interview with Associate principal of the team.
The final round is sort of a stress interview, to find out how much you are a fit in ZS culture. Don't mention anything illegal/wrong/politically incorrect you have done; even if it was not harmful for anyone; they are very hung on to the idea of "do the right thing".

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you solved a problem with your creativity   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. It was a campus recruitment

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2011.

Interview

The first round was a telephonic interview follows by 3 rounds of interview : Case Study, Industry Analysis, Behavioral ( which they took two rounds ). Overall a very good experience. The company know how to treat its employees before even they join the company

Interview Questions

• The business Case was difficult, but the interviewer kept helping and pepping me up with a constructive discussion to help me   Answer Question

Knowledge Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates in November 2011.

Interview

To start with, telephonoc interview was conducted for around 45 minutes, which included questions mostly from quantitative analysis. After qualifying this around, next round of interview held at company office for whole day which consisted of 3 rounds including case study, analytics and an informal interview.

Knowledge Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

Consisted of four rounds.
    First one- aptitude. Basic level questions of Quant, Verbal, RC, DI and Attention to details.
    Next round was case study round. Just practice data interpretation from graphs and some basic marketing concepts and you'll sail through this one. You can also watch various videos on YouTube and read guides like "Case in Point" to prepare for this round.
    Third round was behavioural round which was like HR round only. You can't really judge what they're looking for. Some other candidates were asked guestimates and puzzles in this round.
    Fourth and FINAL Round: You're 80% through if you reach this round. Basic HR questions asked.

Just be calm and confident and you'll get through the process pretty smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Ethical Dilemma you've faced?
      Biggest challenge so far and how did you overcome that?
      Give an example where you were a team player.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was well planned. Since, it was a campus placement, the aptitude test was taken in the campus. The short-listed students were asked to come to the office and the rest of the rounds took place there. In the office, there was a group discussion round followed by a case study round and the selected candidates then had a behavioural round and a round with the Principal. Each round was an elimination round.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2015.

Interview

1 Telephonic Round followed by 1 case study and 2 interviews at their office in Gurgaon,,, They provided all transportation arrangements on my behalf. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect during the hiring process

Interview Questions

• Describe your current average work day, Unique aspects of your current job, describe a problem and how you used your skills to tackle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of 2 telephonic interviews, followed by one case study and 2 personal interviews. The interviews were quite brief - questions on past experience, management projects, internships. Case study was one on one and for 45 min, mainly testing the problem solving ability. Suggestion - think aloud, ask questions when in doubt and do not forget to conclude. Overall the interview process was quite straight forward and fast.

Interview Questions

• How have you performed in a team project before? How do you handle conflicts? How would you handle multiple projects simultaneously?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2017.

Interview

First We had a case study round, Second was the personal interview with Manager and then third and final was the interview with Principle of Knowledge management Team. It was completed in just one day. And yes, there was an online test taken before this process. Each round is an elimination round

Interview Questions

• There was a full case study to be solved, then scenario based questions   Answer Question

Knowledge Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

Tough to crack, very analytical and multiple rejection rounds involved. Involves 1:1 interaction at different levels and very confidential on the process. Begins with an attitude test or a call interview round.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi) in March 2018.

Interview

I was interview through a campus recruitment program. The process consisted of a resume based shortlist followed by a in person case study round and personal interview. The difficulty level was average. They generally look for the core values the 3 R which they follow.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.