ZS Associates Knowledge Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Knowledge Management Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.4

Knowledge Management Associate Interview

Interview

So the process had 3 rounds
One case study, one behavorial and another petsonal interview.
They test u more on ur approach than ur answer
The process takes one day for campus placement

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 rounds which will evaluate you on multiple grounds.
    One is the case study round in whivh they show you a case and then after 5-10 minutes ask you to solve the problem in that case.
    Second is fit interview. In this they ask you typical HR tyoe questions.
    Third is evidence based interview. In this the principal of the company will ask you questions judging you on the basis of choices you made in your life.

Knowledge Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

Tough to crack, very analytical and multiple rejection rounds involved. Involves 1:1 interaction at different levels and very confidential on the process. Begins with an attitude test or a call interview round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was like just another ZS interview that generally involves a case study round, behavioral and HR round, and last round with the partner. Each round is very long for around 30-50 mins and you may be expected to be very precise and confident.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral: Describe an instance when you couldn't meet the expectations of your faculty or manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi) in March 2018.

Interview

I was interview through a campus recruitment program. The process consisted of a resume based shortlist followed by a in person case study round and personal interview. The difficulty level was average. They generally look for the core values the 3 R which they follow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2017.

Interview

First We had a case study round, Second was the personal interview with Manager and then third and final was the interview with Principle of Knowledge management Team. It was completed in just one day. And yes, there was an online test taken before this process. Each round is an elimination round

Interview Questions

• There was a full case study to be solved, then scenario based questions   Answer Question

Knowledge Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

Consisted of four rounds.
    First one- aptitude. Basic level questions of Quant, Verbal, RC, DI and Attention to details.
    Next round was case study round. Just practice data interpretation from graphs and some basic marketing concepts and you'll sail through this one. You can also watch various videos on YouTube and read guides like "Case in Point" to prepare for this round.
    Third round was behavioural round which was like HR round only. You can't really judge what they're looking for. Some other candidates were asked guestimates and puzzles in this round.
    Fourth and FINAL Round: You're 80% through if you reach this round. Basic HR questions asked.

Just be calm and confident and you'll get through the process pretty smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Ethical Dilemma you've faced?
      Biggest challenge so far and how did you overcome that?
      Give an example where you were a team player.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was well planned. Since, it was a campus placement, the aptitude test was taken in the campus. The short-listed students were asked to come to the office and the rest of the rounds took place there. In the office, there was a group discussion round followed by a case study round and the selected candidates then had a behavioural round and a round with the Principal. Each round was an elimination round.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2015.

Interview

1 Telephonic Round followed by 1 case study and 2 interviews at their office in Gurgaon,,, They provided all transportation arrangements on my behalf. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect during the hiring process

Interview Questions

• Describe your current average work day, Unique aspects of your current job, describe a problem and how you used your skills to tackle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2015.

Interview

Its was a 3 step process. First interview was technical based where you need to solve a small study based question. Second interview was psychological analysis where they try to understand your strength and weakness. The last was stress interview .

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you utilized your problem solving skills   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.