ZS Associates Operations Delivery Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Operations Delivery Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.2

Operations Delivery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Evanston, IL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

At first I got an email from HR asking me to set up a phone interview. It was very simple and quick, basically just a little about myself and learning about the position. About a month later, they contacted me to set up a follow up phone interview. This was about an hour, split into two parts, a half hour case study (They emailed the materials for it at the start of the interview) and a half hour behavioral portion. A month after that I got a phone call from HR saying that they decided to not hire at all for the position after all.

Interview Questions

• In what ways have you made a process more efficient/streamlined?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Operations Delivery Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

The interview process was pretty strenuous. First was the online test which was of a decent level and the cut off was also pretty high given the number of students that were shortlisted.
    Then there were 3 rounds in their office.
    1. Written Case + Presentation: We had 30 mins to solve a written case comprising of qualitative and quantitative questions and had to answer some questions based on it afterwards.
    2. Guesstimate Round: 1-2 guesstimates were asked and a few puzzles
    3. HR round: Fairly straightforward round comprising of basic HR questions.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very narrow and the questions asked was very much related to my background! The interviewer was very precise with the questions and was eager to know more!!

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2019.

Interview

The management was slightly poor, however the process was fairly simple. Following a written case study test, the first round of interviews was based on the case study itself. The second covered guesstimates, puzzles and some HR questions. Third and final round was more of a behavourial/ fit interview.

Application

Interview

The placement procedure consists of three rounds
    1) aptitude test
    2)case study solving(30mins) +case interview
    3)final interview
    The online test is quite easy with sectional cutoffs.
    The case study is a 8-10 page long business case wherein you have to solve questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and what do you want to do in the future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2019.

Interview

Online test was done in the college itself
    The those selected were called to their office in gurgaon (transportation was provided by them)
    First round was of case study
    Then two personal interview rounds

Application

Interview

I applied through my college placement cell.First there was an aptitude test followed by 3 rounds of interviews.Case study interview and HR interview and then a final discussion.The aptitude test was of average difficulty level.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a 3 round interview.
    First - online aptitude test
    Second - case study
    Third - general resume and analytical.
    The recruiting as well as interview takers were great people so things were smooth.

Interview Questions

• Can't tell much except, be familiar with mathematical calculations and read your resume well.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2018.

Interview

So, basically i applied through my campus.
    The first screening round was an online test.
    If you got through the test, then you had two interviews.
    One interview was based on case study.
    And the other one was a fit interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

The online test was conducted by hirepro. Probability and number systems should be focused upon. Test was of average level. Focus on the timing. Case study interview round should be easy to crack if you're prepared.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.