Senior web developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior web developer Interview Questions

senior web developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

One Demo 12 hours given.

1 Answer

for grid structure in bootstrap, how many grids are there and why

1 Answer

What is CMS? That was the first time to here that word.

Some PHP syntax.

What is your passion?

1 Answer

Why did you choose to make a Career in this Stream?

1 Answer

They have asked me to generate the series and then implement the logic of program

1 Answer

Simple logical questions and database schema and concepts. They asked questions about Palindrome, Pattern making logic, the number is prime or not kind of logic. They asked what is foreign key primary key in my sql. What is diff between primary key and unique key. Sub query syntax. What is client server architecture. What is server side scripting language. What will be sent to browser after executing php code at server end ?

1 Answer

Questions were quite interesting. 1. How firm I am with my decision to go for a web developer and why not choose other career (Note I was a fresher and I think they were helping me shape my future in better direction) 2. Which language do you enjoy the most and feel like you can master it? 3. All basic questions related to php, mysql, my college project etc. 4. What are your expectations from the company? Let me tell you this is the question that rarely any company bothers to ask. 5. What is the earliest date you can join our company? Here I was given a choice which made me very comfortable to join the company after 15 days. Rather than a boring interview I was surprised to have such a nice consultation which helped me build my future in right direction.

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current job?

110 of 89 Interview Questions