Technical support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

technical support Interviews

Find jobs for technical support

Technical support Interview Questions

2,131

technical support interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I have reviewed your resume but would like to ask you to begin by giving me an overview of your education as they relate to this position and why you are interested in this position. Please elaborate on your project listed on your resume. What were your major responsibilities in that ? Did you made the project? If yes then tell what you have done in the project ?

2 Answers

my self i had made project on microcontroller based 8-device controller

Abstract: Language is a principal instrument for philosopher and as a medium for analysis and reflection. Wittgenstein said, that the order of analytical philosophy is to clean away the epistemology from the “good” terms but unclear in it interpretation. Every thing that can be thinks must be able spoken. The limits of my language mean the limits of my world. From this perspective mysticism and mystics experience is non-sense because nothing factual references. From this case, the goal of this study is to find out the epistemology in mysticism and mystics experience. In this study we include the knowledge by presence (ilm al-hudhuri) Ha’iri as an approach. Ha’iri said that there is a other knowledge which that can be explanations in limits of language and picture theory. This is knowledge by presence, which by Wittgenstein aware as some thing which having difference language games from knowledge by correspondence.

1.) For which Post you are applying? Just say Technical Support Executive, or If you are applying for any Voice Process say applying for a Voice Process, or If applying for a Back-end Process then say for back-end, and If you don't know then say Applying for any suitable opening for me, never say I don't know. 2.) Why did you left the previous organization? and Why do you want to join IBM.

3 Answers

On a revenue loss of a client

4 Answers

introduce about your self jam on child labour,......

4 Answers

which are the private network addresses?

5 Answers

Network Topology

3 Answers

ask abt mobile handset......

they asked me why hgs?

3 Answers

Take me through your profile

3 Answers

Technical Round: 1) Your Laptop/PC configuration 2) Internet Troubleshooting 3) Booting error/how to rectify 4) Phishing mails 5) IP address? How do you find your own ip? 6) TCP/IP protocol

110 of 2,131 Interview Questions