Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technical Support Interview Questions

1,098

Technical support interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

which are the private network addresses?

4 Answers

192.168.0.0/16, 127.0.0.0/8 and 10.0.0.0/8

10.0.0.0 through 10.255.255.255 169.254.0.0 through 169.254.255.255 (APIPA only) 172.16.0.0 through 172.31.255.255 192.168.0.0 through 192.168.255.255

Above are the private IP address ranges.

On a revenue loss of a client

3 Answers

"Why would we consider you for this role, where other qualified candidates are available ?

2 Answers

How long will you be here in Sutherland?

2 Answers

ask abt mobile handset......

2 Answers

I have reviewed your resume but would like to ask you to begin by giving me an overview of your education as they relate to this position and why you are interested in this position. Please elaborate on your project listed on your resume. What were your major responsibilities in that ? Did you made the project? If yes then tell what you have done in the project ?

How to implement security between ASP.NET and SQL server database

2 Answers

The most difficult question I had to answer was about the gaps I had in my career. They wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be quitting soon.

2 Answers

One variety of petrol costs Rs 130 and another costs Rs 90. TO obtain a mixture of 80 litres of petrol costing Rs. 90, how many litres of Rs90 petrol should be used ? Options: 50 30 40 15 25

2 Answers

Sorry...Cant talk about the interview questions!! Can only say that they focused on my strengths and probed deep into those areas. Where i was not very sure, they even gave me oppurtunity to prepare more and come back after a couple of weeks

110 of 1,098 Interview Questions