Adobe Computer Science Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Computer Science Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Computer Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Process took 3 months to start, then the actual interview process was about 1 week.

I was in contact with a recruiter for about 3 months. I wanted iOS so it took awhile because they don't seem to have much mobile intern stuff. Once I was passed to a hiring manager, I was contacted within a week. They got to me within a day I think, set me up with another interview. My first interview was with a manager (not super technical), she asked me about my experience and projects. She then asked me some questions about where the programming languages I've used fall in complexity compared to others. (eg. C# is higher level than C++). She then asked me how languages I've used would translate to the project at hand.

For my second interview, I talked to a tech person. He was really good about asking me questions that related to my background (I'm not computer science). Sometimes in interviews with other companies, I'll tell the interviewers I'm not computer science and then they will proceed to ask me to program a data structure or something. Adobe actually asked me questions that applied to the project and my background, rather than arbitrary concepts. I feel like this shows maturity because they were checking if I was qualified for the job rather than whether or not I've memorized how to recurse a binary tree. Anyways, he asked me questions about OOP design and systems design. He then had me design the system and general interface for the system I was to build. This system had to do with a mobile client and multiple back-end APIs.

I think within a day of the second interview I was scheduled for a third. For my third interview, I went into a video conference with the team I would be on. They were good about asking me tech questions that had to do with the project and my background. They asked me about past projects and the concepts I've used. They asked me to write a program that generated a path given an array of points, then display that generated path on a UIView (this was for iOS). Most of the questions were about my background and then they would ask me specific questions to see if I really knew what I said I knew.

A couple hours after the third interview I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a singleton?   2 Answers
  • Design a system that does image processing on a server and interfaces with a mobile phone.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Totally forgot to, I regret that though

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.