Adobe Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

Very laid back interview. People were friendly, wanted to know me. They read my resume, but didn't spend much time on specifics. Mostly wanted to see if I was a good fit personality wise.

Interview Questions

• Study up on their product line. They really want people who are passionate about their products.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was brought in as a temp. Then converted after 90 days.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (McLean, VA (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

I was already employed by Adobe and seeking a promotion and transfer between functions within the organization. The interview process was extremely quick. 4 rounds of phone interviews were schedule for the same day. The individuals interviewing me were carefully selected as people whom I'd be working closely with in other divisions. It was good to get to know them right off the bad.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you'll manage MBA classes and this position?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The interview process was efficient and pleasant.
    First, a phone call with the recruiter, then on-site interview with 3 analysts and a hiring manager.
    The interview process took 2 weeks and heard back from the recruiter on the 3rd week.
    A lot of the interview questions were process and job- related and basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• how do you manage opex?   1 Answer
    • tell me about yourself, what do you know about the company, what are your strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2015.

Interview

On campus interview followed by multiple interviews on site a couple weeks later. At both rounds, the interviews were entirely behavioral. Got the first on campus interview by attending a career fair and talking to the recruiters at the booth - scheduled on the spot for the next day. Heard about about a week after the on campus interview and was invited to the on site interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

First interview was at my University. There was an interview day a few weeks later, which consisted of four 1 on 1 interviews, 30 minutes each. Each interviewer asked one behavioral question and the rest of the conversation was spent describing resume/skills. Interview questions were easy. They are looking for people who fit well with their personalities and love their product.

Interview Questions

• What is one risk you have taken that had a negative outcome, and how did you handle it?
      Describe a hardship in your life and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I'm not sure what to think. I was called out of the blue on a Friday afternoon after applying online. The gentleman on the other end of the line said, "Do you have time to talk about Adobe?" I said "Sure." He immediately started interviewing me. I wasn't ready. It didn't go well. It would have been nice to setup an actual time.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a very streamlined and fast process. Hiring Manager emailed me with detailed job descriptions after I applied through a school recruiting platform a few weeks back. I had my first round with my current manager the next week. Second round was a few days after first round, but I still kept in contact with the Hiring Manager and current manager (first interviewer) to ask any questions I had. I had a standing offer from another firm, and they expedited the interviewing/offer process for me.

Interview Questions

• What accounting experience do you have? What softwares are you comfortable using, and to what extent?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

All behavioral. 5 back to back interviews at corporate headquarters. Interviewers were very friendly and only asked about past experiences. Also asked what kind of skills I'll bring to the firm, and how good I am at excel.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The first step was a phone call with the recruiter, then an on campus interview with two managers and the last step was an office interview with six different managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in a team setting and explain the strengths and weaknesses of the work setting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

On campus interview and a 2 day interview in the office. Interviewer was very friendly. Within a week was emailed about in office interview. Was flown to San Jose and interviewed the next morning. Company tours as well as benefits presentation was given. All four interviewers are very friendly, but this was the general consensus. Found out two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If you were a CEO what would be the 3 things that keep you awake at night?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.