Adobe Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Software Engineer(Internship)

Adobe Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2019

2.5

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was an on campus initial screening by resume. They looked for basic software development experience either from a company or academic projects. They later scheduled an interview and asked standard algorithmic and data structures related questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

This was quite an organized process. The recruiters kept in touch every step of the way. Had a campus technical interview and got an onsite interview. Spent one afternoon networking with teams and if there is a mutual match with a team, you get technical interviews the next day. The offer came the next day. The overall process went smoothly and had most of my questions were well answered.

Interview Questions

• Some average tree questions and some recursion problems.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Great process. Approached Adobe at a College career fair and immediately contacted the night of for an On Campus interview screening. Following the screening, was invited to On-site interview forum in February to meet teams. Very well organized and super exciting!

Interview Questions

• What classes are you taking?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (San Diego, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview about half an hour. HR went through your resume and asked questions about your projects most of the time. She also asked a technical question similar to Two Sum.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Talked at the career fair and got called for an interview within two days. The interview was tailored towards the classes I had taken, and it was a good learning experience, especially as my first technical interview!

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Non-technical phone screen with manager
    Onsite (2 technical rounds)
    both were approx 45 min long
    Got a reply back within a week.
    Negotiated slightly but the package they offered was very good.

Interview Questions

• Implement map from integer to word
      Design infrastructure to handle pet images   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

Had a first round interview on campus, and then was flown out for final rounds. The first day, you meet all the teams looking for interns in a career fair-like setting, and the second day interview with the teams interested in you.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was scheduled a technical phone screen soon after. My interviewer did not call me in the scheduled time so I my recruiter sent me an email informing me that my interview was to be rescheduled. I get a call one day and I pick it up and it was apparently my rescheduled interview, which my recruiter forgot to inform me beforehand. Luckily, it was mostly behavioral questions related to my resume but I was very surprised and flustered because I was not aware that my interview would be happening at that time. Because of this, I did not even have a laptop on hand so the interviewer had to skip the coding question.
    After that I was invited to the technical Forum where I was notified that Adobe was only providing $50 reimbursement for the entire 2 days in San Jose. I was not aware of this until the day before the Forum so I had to pay extra out-of-pocket expenses for transportation(Ubers from the airports). They declined my request to be fully reimbursed twice, which was very unprofessional as a company to not completely cover a candidate's travel expenses.
    The first day of the Forum was like a career fair. It was very hectic with 100 interns and ~40 booths where teams pitched their projects. You had to talk to every booth to get a sense of what project each booth was pitching, which was inefficient and tiring. In the end, you rank the teams you want to intern for.
    In the second day, they give you a schedule of teams to interview with if a team also selected you. These interviews depended on the team but they were usually behavioral. However, one of my interviews gave a logical math puzzle which was not usual for a Software Engineering role.
    Overall, wasn't a big fan of Adobe's interview process.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through school career fair, 30 mins on campus tech interview the day after career fair, quite easy questions. Then two day on site event a month after that, can interview with multiple teams.

Interview Questions

• Coding questions, a design question, and many basic tech questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Pitts, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

On-campus interview. The interviewer asked about the resume, specific projects and previous internship experience detailedly. And asked me to design a parking lot .On-campus interview. The interviewer asked about the resume, specific projects and previous internship experience detailedly. And asked me to design a parking lot .

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.