Adobe Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.4

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Plan on having numerous interviews. Decision is based on consensus which may prolong the process due to analysis paralysis. Expect long pauses in communication to let you know where you stand. Just because you get an offer, doesn't mean you get the job. There have been times when the offer was rescinded due to a hiring freeze imposed between the time you accepted the offer and your start date.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to say what your role was and your actually contribution, not just what "we" did. Plan on being asked how you deal with ambiguity when given a task. Expect to know how to navigate through the silos to get tasks done. Be prepared to give examples of this from previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Aim high, expect a lower offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter for a contract position. The recruiter found my resume online. I had an initial conversation with the recuriter that lasted about 25 minutes. The job requirements were very generic. My resume was forwarded to the hiring manager and a 45 minute phone screening with the hiring manager was scheduled for the following week. The interviewer was 25 minutes late for the call. When I did speak to her, she did not ask if I wanted to reschedule. She provided a brief overview of the position and the composition of her team. The interview only lasted 20 minutes as she had a hard stop in order to prep for her next meeting.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very professional, exceptionally fast response, very up front on salary expectations, met with 12 people. 5 phone interviews 7 on site in one day. No real surprise questions. Recruiter follow-up was excellent. I did have references from current employees.

Interview Questions

• How to handle difficult clients. Questions were open ended and allowing one to sell their strengths. No real surprises. All but 1 of my 12 interviews was 30 minutes and went the all 30, the exception was with the hiring director his was 60 minutes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Knew from the 1st interview is the salary range was acceptable. Offer was fair. I appreciated their no nonsense approach.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

Interview

Initial contact was quick, and I had a total of 5 interviews. This took place over the phone, and there was no face-to-face interview. Process took a bit longer as I wanted to, and I wasn't given an official offer till I verbally accepted the position. Constantly had to reach out to the recruiter to get a reply, but response was fast.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage difficult resources?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only disappointment was that the package was lower than what was initially discussed during the first call with the recruiter. They said Finance got the number wrong.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me within a few days of submitting my application. The next week I had one in-person interview with the person who would be my manager, and the following week I had one phone interview with two peer colleagues from the team I'd be working on. Then I heard nothing for four weeks so I finally contacted the recruiter and was told that they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging situation and what you did to overcome it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

I spoke to 4 people and had both phone and in-person interviews. I returned multiple times as the interviews were not scheduled for the same day. It took about 4 weeks for a decision and background check to be completed.

Interview Questions

• General PM questions regarding style and methodology   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It started with a technical test. Then I met the Consulting Manager and Finally I saw a person from the human ressource. The full process took about 1 month

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I didn't apply for the position originally - the hiring manager reached out to me on Linkedin. I had 1 video interview with her followed by 2 video interviews with team members. Afterwards, I was invited for an onsite interview at the San Jose location.

I arrived early for my interview and the hiring manager surprisingly showed up to take me to the interview early. As soon as we sat down for the interview I immediately got the sense that she didn't couldn't wait to get out of there fast enough. She asked me a couple of questions in a rush and suddenly stood up and left. That lasted no more than 10 mins. I was incredibly offended that I had taken time off in my day and had to drive in heavy traffic and she wouldn't even stay for the whole length of the full interview. You can do that on the phone / video, but it is very unprofessional to do it to a finalist. The next person came in for the interview - that lasted longer and went fine, but I already knew that this didn't matter. I received a rejection 2 days later which only informed me that they have filled the position. No kidding? I asked for feedback and heard nothing. Ultimately, a bad experience and totally unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• what can you do for our process? what are your biggest strengths etc, pretty standard questions.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The hiring process is quite stringent and requires a person to pass many levels of interviews

Interview Questions

• Some common sense question in which I was trying to apply mathematics :P   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in December 2008.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter to publicize opening. Ended up applying myself.
    Short phone interview with recruiter -- pretty standard HR questions.
    Never got the opportunity to talk about my technical expertise, which was a very good fit.
    Recruiter simply didn't reply to further contacts, not even to say that someone else (a friend of mine) was hired.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.