Adobe Software QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

2.9

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 separate people, for 45 minutes each. Two of the interviews were technical and two were behavioral. The technical interviews were conducted by team-members and the behavioral interviews were conducted by managers. The questions were generally high-level and were not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that removes substrings.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adobe in December 2018.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter. Recruiter asked a couple of behavioral questions then schedule in for 2 hour technical phone with 2 hiring manager and senior engineer. The hiring manager sounded a little dull (didn't seem to care) but senior engineer was good. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Diff between stack and Queues.
      Time complexity questions between array and linked list.   1 Answer

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

A phone call with hiring manager, and then on site interviews with future team mates, 30-60 minutes sessions with three - four people. Discussed somewhat unclear hypothetical questions, after going over my background. I didn't get any difficult nor tricky questions.

Interview Questions

• Trouble shooting questions took place mainly.   1 Answer

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I imagined myself in the position based on the job requirement, and my feeling was – ‘perfect’. Applied. Found someone for baby care, paid 30$. I was interviewed for around 5 minutes. I was asked abt my past experience. That person tried to dig into one area. It was little difficult for her to get it because that person was pre-occupied with certain idea (I guess). That person sounded perfect, professional and technically sharp as well. I cursed my day, pronunciation/accent when that person changed voice to make me feel – I cannot get you…, waste of time. I thought it is reasonable from her side. But I did not feel same when I realized, she hadn’t even look at first page of my resume and don’t know about my background….. And funny thing is I was asked to read the job requirement I applied. Then I was informed, my resume was routed to the wrong table. I applied for job ‘A’, interviewed for job ‘B’. Fair enough,.. happens. That person said bye to me saying another person will interview me. I was hoping a call/ email but nobody has contacted me regarding this.
    It’s their decision/ right to choose who they want. No complain, just experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in June 2018.

Interview

Four rounds of technical Interview
    Each round is based on successful completion of the previous round.

Interview started almost on time. Interview started with face to face discussions and questions were irrelevant to my career experience and of very basic level. I immediately had a bad feeling about with the type of questions being asked although i tried my best to answer each question correctly.
    After the first round of discussion, i was informed that i have to take a written aptitude round as well. This, itself, explained to me that process has gone sideways.
    After "2nd Round", i was informed that Interviewer of first round has declined my candidature.
    I informed my coordinator about all this and asked his permission to leave.
    I was aghast that in a big true IT company someone will be asking me to write computer programs on paper with proper syntax so that he can write it back on computer again and verify. And mind you not only programs but puzzles also. And if you really are going to write back the program on computer then when how come you can provide feedback almost immediately. He had already made up his mind to reject anyone.
    I had high hopes with Adobe but now i have admit that stupids are everywhere.

Interview Questions

• Write programs on paper which will be written back on computer and then will be verified.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe in June 2008.

Interview

The recruiters got my number from LinkedIn and scheduled me for an 1 hour interview with the technical staff.
    They asked me a lot of questions about my current job and about software testing in general.
    Unfortunately they were looking for a Software Tester and not for a real Software QA. Once this was clear enough, I have told them I am not interested anymore and we agree to stop.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between White Box testing and Black Box testing?   1 Answer

It wasn't what I was looking for.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Bucharest (Romania)) in November 2010.

Interview

The overall recruiting process was painfully long, lasting about 3 months! First off a 30-45 minutes phone screening, followed by a week long practical home assignment (medium difficulty) and then there were 4 face to face (both 1:1 and group) interviewes.

As for the quality of the process and people: HR representative asked the same boring questions (future plans, most challenging task, most difficult situation involving bashing your manager) and the technical guys strived to impress me with their so-called knowledge. As it stood, I later worked with some of the technical people and found that they were simply show-offs...

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, except the "tricky" way of asking simple questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You either take it or leave it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.