Capita Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated 13 Dec 2018

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Mumbai) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was fair with Capita. They had rounds with Senior Managers, DGM and then HOD. Obviously the discussions with HR were separate. They also conduct the background and reference checks prior to joining. I had a good perception of the organization and people when I met these senior folks however, everything said in the interview did not come true at the end of it.

Interview Questions

• One of questions asked was "what is the difference between risks and issues", while I managed to convince them with my response, I later found out that the question was based on Prince 2 methodology and that my response was not the best response that one would like to hear in an interview (P.S. I still got the job..LOL)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate my salary (increase by 50k p.a) :)

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process took quite long. offer took even longer. HR was less than friendly and did not inform about the status proactively. However, the interviewers were nice and helpful. Interview was primarily 80% managerial and 20% technical. Capita had an overall decent interview panel.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage non performing employees?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Maidenhead, England (UK)).

Interview

Contacted by external recruitment agency for this role. Capita asked to see me for first stage f2f interview. Interview was with Programme Manager and went well. Format was competency type questions and testing my knowledge of Life and Pensions division. Interview was quite in depth going over all my knowledge. In between this process I was also in final stages with another company which was then offered to me. This gave Capita push to fasttrack me to final stage. At final stage interview which was with two Director level people I informed them of figure I was offered. Final stage was quite in depth again! Same questions and just nit picking everything. In the end after a day they offered me the role but didn't think I was worth the amount other company offered me. External and internal recruiters tried to sell the Capita name on me as an incentive to decline the higher offer. Felt very insulted so declined offer. Nit picking over 3 grand seems to reflect the general ethos of company and that was not attractive to me. If you want a candidate then go get them. Don't attempt to call their bluff and insult them.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

An internal recruiter for Capita contacted me after receiving my CV and then sent off my CV. At first I got an email sttaing tthat I was not successful to be invited for an interview but afterwards, I got an invitation to an interview from the internal recruiter. At the interview, my interviewer was alone, which was a suprise judging that it was a very senior role. Also he decided to hold the interview in their public cafeteria, hence I did not see where to hang my coat so I did not take it off. After the interview he said that I demonstrated a lot of professional technical knowledge and experience which confirms the information in my CV. He said that he had one more person to interview and then get back to my internal recruiter. For long I chased my internal recruiter for feedback and none was forthcoming until nearly a month later, when she emailed to say the job was cancelled by my interviewer. Today while perusing adverts on glassdoor, I noticed that Capital had advertised for a similar role but made it very clear that they were looking for a Junior Project Manager.

Interview Questions

• He asked if I have met anybody in Capita before? .   1 Answer
    • He asked do you mean that in 2008 you were already a PM?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheltenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (Cheltenham, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Initial conversation with HR and then a half hour telephone interview with two members of the team. This was followed up with a more formal face to face interview at site which comprised of both competency and role specific questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.